NO ... Jada ... No

THAMES

No ... Jada ... No

Oh yeah ... She has a band too.

jada7aw.jpg

That's not Jada.It can't be. If it is the high end digital camera that took this photo is revealing every detail down to a millimeter.:smash:

Sting said:
This can't be Jada!! Oh Hell NAW!

That's her.:nod2:

I saw this on one of those entertainment channels a while ago.
Her husband introduced them. They lip-locked for about 30 sec's before she started. The whole family was there.

aaahhh.........................she didn't sound to good...............WAS NOT THE WORST PERFORMANCE I'VE SEEN..................but nothing to get excited about.

She has had some babies, but damn...I would think someone of her caliber would have the funds to get those stretch marks taken care of. All the other celebs do. I wouldn't be surprised if that part of the pic hasn't been doc'd up...I'm sure she wouldn't have worn that outfit, w/her stomach looking like that. :rolleyes:

I don't believe that is her stomach not with all the rest of those muscles on the side.

Her band's name is Wicked Wisdom!

Tommy said:
Hello everybody! This is Tommy from www.thejadapages.com. Jada Pinkett Smith's fanwebsite we have for her.

Jada has a Heavy Metal Band called Wicked Wisdom and she is currently touring. For Information go to:

http://jadapinkettsmith.blogspot.com/

I'm a big fan of hers for over a decade and if anyone has any questions about her I can probably hook you up.

tommy2.jpg

Tommy

www.thejadapages.com

Let me know what ya'll think of my website for her, And Be Nice!:wavey:

DUDE! GET A LIFE!

I can't believe that ya'll grown azz people think that is a real picture. Where is Jafus???...nevermind :smh:

Tigerpride said:
I can't believe that ya'll grown azz people think that is a real picture. Where is Jafus???...nevermind :smh:

Dude..............this was taken from a real event.

Enlighten us as to why you think that is a fake.:rolleyes:

What real event? Where are the other pictures of this event? This picture is just as fake as every other tabloid picture that we have been seeing since we were born. I ain't no Jada fan and I could care less if that is her stomach or not but I ain't fooled easily by doctored up pics or e-mails that send people into a frenzy.

I have been wrong maybe once or twice in my life but Jada gets a million dollars a movie and Will gets more than that. They could spend 2G's to get her stomach fixed before sending her out in public. It's a tax write off for them unlike for us common folk.

Her band was performing at some event. The isht was on television not too long ago. They showed a clip from it on Talk Soup, I think it was. Will introduced the band.

I didn't see the stomach picture, but I remember thinking she should fire her hairstylist.

I don't know if the picture is doctored or not, but the event, the clothes, and the hair are came with the performance, so, TP, once again, you are ranting with sanctimonious vitriole without knowing half of WTF you are speaking.

Back