Nip/Tuck...anybody watching?

amethyst08

Pretty Girl W/20 Pearls
Does anybody watch Nip/Tuck on FX?
If so...lets discuss.

The season premier was last night. I must say, it looks like this season is going to be just as good as last season. Troy is having issues about turning 40 (Yeah, whatever man).
Christian is being his usual ho-self. How are you gonna be banging the nanny during her job interview. :lol: I am suprised that Christian is gonna be a father to Wilbur being that it is obvious that Wilbur's bady daddy is a black man.
Okay...why did Christian bang Troy's mother-in-law? Oh...I forgot....he a manho. :lol:

Did you see the chick wif the messed up face? I wonder if she shot ol boy...or herself. :shades:

Is it me...or Troy's son looks like Michael Jackson? :nod:

This season is gonna be good. :nod:

I've seen the premier episode and maybe about 2 since then, but I never could get into it.

Looks as if it's a good show, though.

SLT said:
I've seen the premier episode and maybe about 2 since then, but I never could get into it.

Looks as if it's a good show, though.

The show is very good. :lol:
The first time I heard them say bullshiit, I was like :eek: I didn't know they talked like that on regular TV. :lol:

Yeah I saw the show last night. I think that Troy's son is Michael Jackson. This show is off the wall, I was trippin when I saw the nanny interview scene. I was like, they show this on tv. It was a good show though. From what I could gather, Christian did the mama on Troy's wedding day. so he has had both the mama and daughter.

amethyst08 said:
The show is very good. :lol:
The first time I heard them say bullshiit, I was like :eek: I didn't know they talked like that on regular TV. :lol:

On the FX channel, they show everything!

Check out The Shield...it is RAW!!

This was the best line of the night...

"Don't pull that 'concerned parent' crap on me. If you were you wouldn't have hired the nanny who deep throated 'daddy' at the interview."

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Christian - "Once you see a woman's cum face, you can see her soul."

I love this show. Last season ended with a bang, and this one began great as well. This is good TV.

I love this show!!! Of the two main characters, Chirstian Troy and Sean McNamara, Christian is the man!!! :sperm: I don't see why he isn't going to the sexaholics meetings with ole girl? The breast milk scene was a classic! :lmao: This is the same guy who played Cole on "Charmed" so I knew this would be a good show. Not only did he hit Sean's mother in-law, but he hit his wife too before they got married (the kid that you guys say looks like Michael Jackson, maybe his). That's one of the reasons she was so pissed about Christian sleeping with her mother. :swink:

From the previews of future shows, it seems that this season will be better than the first!!!

What is this show about --The main characters. Ya'll making it sound like it's good T.V. I know FX is one of my favorite networks for new shows. Have not seen this.

Is this some type of male version of Sex In The City?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Plastic surgery .............A SON THAT LOOKS LIKE MICHEAL JACKSON.
Was he "Born" that way or made? :goof:

I got to see this show for that alone. :lmao:

jstate83 said:
What is this show about --The main characters. Ya'll making it sound like it's good T.V. I know FX is one of my favorite networks for new shows. Have not seen this.

Is this some type of male version of Sex In The City?

Nip/Tuck
Check out the link. The show is pretty good.

I LOVE this show, last season I would come into work the next morning after watching and tell my co-workers all about it, now I have them watching it this season. That Christian is a fool!! I watched him as Cole in ?Charmed? and followed him to Nip/Tuck. The breastmilk scene had me rolling! :lmao:

I?m wondering if Troy?s son (Michael Jackson?s look-a-like) is actually Christian?s kid. If so, old girl might not ever tell Christian since he?s did her mom?twice. He must have worked it out though ?cause Moms was pumped up exercising with a HUGE smile! :bowdown:

So these cat's are high profile plastic surgons, working on beauty everyday ------and night.

Money, L.A, women, sex, vanity.
They got the right concept. Gonna check it out.

saniyya said:
I LOVE this show, last season I would come into work the next morning after watching and tell my co-workers all about it, now I have them watching it this season. That Christian is a fool!! I watched him as Cole in ?Charmed? and followed him to Nip/Tuck. The breastmilk scene had me rolling! :lmao:

I?m wondering if Troy?s son (Michael Jackson?s look-a-like) is actually Christian?s kid. If so, old girl might not ever tell Christian since he?s did her mom?twice. He must have worked it out though ?cause Moms was pumped up exercising with a HUGE smile! :bowdown:
Did you see the episode when the MJ look alike gave himself a circumcision? I like to have died. :eek:
And the episode when he has the 3some with the 2 girls and one turned out to be a lesbian and professed her love for the other chick. :lol:

This show is wild. :lol:

Did yall see the part (the other night) where Wilbur's momma pulled Christian into that room (at the B'day party) and told him that she needed to be 'milked'????? Then she pulled her top off and told Christian to start sucking, but don't suck/squeeze too hard, 'case her nipples were throbbing????? :eek: u

Then Christian proceeded to suck her breastesses and spit the milk out!!!!!! :vomit:

Then he goes back into the party and gets offered a glass of milk (with the cake)!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

That isht had me rolling.... :lmao:

That show is WILD....

Taylor-Made'90 said:
Did yall see the part (the other night) where Wilbur's momma pulled Christian into that room (at the B'day party) and told him that she needed to be 'milked'????? Then she pulled her top off and told Christian to start sucking, but don't suck/squeeze too hard, 'case her nipples were throbbing????? :eek: u

Then Christian proceeded to suck her breastesses and spit the milk out!!!!!! :vomit:

Then he goes back into the party and gets offered a glass of milk (with the cake)!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

That isht had me rolling.... :lmao:

That show is WILD....

Yeah, & Christian told her ?I?ll do it but I won?t swallow? & she said ?why not, I do?. WOW! :eek: FX is raw.
After watching last season, you?d think we?d be used to it by now but it seems like every episode they throw something else shocking at us.

Oh yeah, airing the show commercial free was an added bonus! :tup:

The REGULAR NETWORK's will never be able to catch up. After a while, it will be pointless to do a show on ABC, CBS, or NBC.

FX....................... :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Did y'all watch last night?
I was CTFU when Christian's nose got broken. :lol: Old girl has some powerful...stuff. :lol:
Matt's buddy has snapped and lost his mind. :( Matt left him out to dry too. :slap:
Sean is still suffering from YIPS and dam near killed somebody. Did y'all see the size of that knot on ol boys neck?

Yeah, that was foul what Matt did at the end. Left his boy out there like that. Its going to get pretty interesting as the season progresses with both Sean and Christian both running into Mid-Life Crisis without any brakes.

This darn show is just wild.

wbishop3 said:
Yeah, that was foul what Matt did at the end. Left his boy out there like that. Its going to get pretty interesting as the season progresses with both Sean and Christian both running into Mid-Life Crisis without any brakes.

This darn show is just wild.

Matt f?ed up in the end. His Dad told him the lawyer said he?d most likely just get probation since old girl didn?t die and he still took his arse in there and lied. You know it?s going to come back and bite him in the future.

Christian trying to give himself a nose job had me wincing?OUCH!!

Christian is the man! Cold hearted, but still the man! Ole girl (Wilbur's mom) is crazy about him, but he only uses her when he needs a quicky! :lol: I was like dayum and :lol: when he reminded her of what her role was, with no sugar!

Back