NIELSEN'S T.V. RATINGS

JagBR

The Nielsen company sent me a TV viewing DIARY with $5.00 enclosed. They want me to watch TV from July 14th through July 20th. How do they select persons for these polls? Are they computer generated? If they would up the pay-off, they would better their chances of getting a response.

JagBR said:
The Nielsen company sent me a TV viewing DIARY with $5.00 enclosed. They want me to watch TV from July 14th through July 20th. How do they select persons for these polls? Are they computer generated? If they would up the pay-off, they would better their chances of getting a response.

They are just testing you right not to determine if you would make a good Neilsen family.

JagBR said:

Dawg! They cheated u $10. I got $15. :swink:

JagBR said:
Are you going to watch the programs?

Hell naw! :smh: I got $15 dollars of free gas this week. :flippy: I don't have time to watch TV. :winkgrin: I'll fill it out Friday at work.

That survey was time-consuming. But, they did send $5 for everyone that we put down as a potential television watcher.

Back