NFL bans hip drop tackle

I wonder what players said when grabbing the runner's face mask was banned.
You got to have some tackling! Cannot ban everything. They keep banning and injuries still are going up. So going to possibility 18 games will have nothing to do with injuries? Also, what about the fake grass on the knees? My son plays sports and hates it.

Last edited:
You got to have some tackling! Cannot ban everything. They keep banning and injuries still are going up. So going to possibility 18 games will have nothing to do with injuries? Also, what about the fake grass on the knees? My son plays sports and hates it.

I'm sure he'll adapt to the tackling rule changes. Are they changing the rule at all levels? Sorry to hear about the turf though.

I'm sure he'll adapt to the tackling rule changes. Are they changing the rule at all levels? Sorry to hear about the turf though.
He is a soccer player and he say the fake grass is tough on the knees. The older European player do not like playing on it as well and I believe that is causing a lot of knee injuries and problems. Also, Shannon, RC and every player on ESPN are calling the NFL Hypocrites for saying player safety for the tackle, but want to add an 18th game which they are against.

He is a soccer player and he say the fake grass is tough on the knees. The older European player do not like playing on it as well and I believe that is causing a lot of knee injuries and problems. Also, Shannon, RC and every player on ESPN are calling the NFL Hypocrites for saying player safety for the tackle, but want to add an 18th game which they are against.

Seems like they'd be all for rule changes that would help preserve them then. These guys are always conjuring up some kind of controversy for views. After RC threw SU under the bus for LSU, I stopped taking him seriously.

Not trying to be a smart *ss, but I don't remember defensive players complaining about the crackback block ban.

Back