NFL 2002 Season

limefree

"SIN MIEDO"
Since the training camps are starting this week I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts about the upcoming season.
Since they realigned the divisons there should be some pretty good competition. I am a Tennessee Titans fan, and I expect a good season. I am just ready for some football.
SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY JAGUARS

Man ion knwow hich team to pick, cuz i been watchin ESPN lately an they been showin all the NFL teamz at camp an interviewin the coaches an players... everyone is lookin good an talkin bout doin good dis yr... so ion know...
I think im goin for the TEXANS dis yr... dey spose to be good

My Boys had a real good off season. They should have overall defense in the league this year. If we get our offense together it will be 72, 78, 93, 94, & 96 all over again. Yall now what happen in 72, 78,93,94, & 96.

Man I love those COWBOYS.

Originally posted by MAXIMUS
My Boys had a real good off season. They should have overall defense in the league this year. If we get our offense together it will be 72, 78, 93, 94, & 96 all over again. Yall now what happen in 72, 78,93,94, & 96.

Man I love those COWBOYS.

Look like and smell like the same ass sorry Cowboy. They wont win 7 game this year.:lmao:

The re-alignment was a good idea, but still there are teams that they shoud have moved to other divisons.

Back