New TX HS uil enrollment magic #s for classifications released (ahead of 02/2022).

Lenard

Class 6A (2225 and above)
Class 5A (1,300-2,224)
Class 4A (545-1299)

Didn't see the #s for 3A and below. Intriguing the number of HSs in TX competing in uil sanctioned sports (3,240) coupled w/ too many new ones opening fall 2022.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Those mock districts appear to be very straight on, unless some additional political bull occurs lol.

There are certain schools which seriously don't want to be near specific schools in their area. IJS'n. :D

They still have our district split between 2 regions and removed the Tomball schools.
Surprised to see Waller moved up the 6A.
lol Ut ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......

That Tomball corridor, the 99 corridor is VERY explosive in most directions on the north/north-west/north-east side.

@JSUTigers1877, I got Denton Guyer over Westlake, Duncanville over North Shore, and South Oak Cliff over Liberty Hill in the State Championship games. DFW takeover lol
I don’t know about all of that. Westlake blew out Katy. In was never a close game. I can see Duncanville over NS. NS starts a freshman QB. He is not the best passer right now. Liberty Hill will be hard to beast. I don’t think SOC have seen an old school run attack like this in a long time. Your front seven better be real and ready to go up tempo. LH will drain the clock with that run game.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
@JSUTigers1877, I got Denton Guyer over Westlake, Duncanville over North Shore, and South Oak Cliff over Liberty Hill in the State Championship games. DFW takeover lol
Westlake is the best team in the State! Duncanville is the more talented team but don’t be surprised when North Shore takes care of business and beats them for the 3rd time straight in a State Championship game.

SOC proves when you invest in a school and get players to come back home you can succeed - plus its a SWAC alum (TSU) which makes it even better cause we can't get those jobs where the talent is falling from the skies

North Shore's whites left years ago but look at the staff- they ain't crazy. Duncanville just has bad luck -

As for that last game - that was system ball with money at its finest - we can do the same in the black community but don't want to invest in ourselves and rather keep chasing the Joneses - only difference is the Westlakes price you out to ensure your not getting in there

Go ahead and line these districts up...district by district against Louisiana districts, then MS, then Alabama, then GA and then Florida. And play across state lines. I wanna see something, especially for a good friend of mine who won't stfu to me about Newton playing somebody like Edna Karr. Let's see what it do, then.🙃

Go ahead and line these districts up...district by district against Louisiana districts, then MS, then Alabama, then GA and then Florida. And play across state lines. I wanna see something, especially for a good friend of mine who won't stfu to me about Newton playing somebody like Edna Karr. Let's see what it do, then.🙃
Sounds like AAU basketball to me.

Its Dynasty over on the East Side of Houston in Galena Park. 3 State Championships in 4 Years in Texas's largest classification. This was not supposed to be a Championship year for North Shore. They won this year with a True Freshman QB. Look out State of Texas. lol

I hoped for SOC to win their first but I pull for LH. Wonder where their QB got that quick snap cadence from? lol ;) lol Too funny.

Its Dynasty over on the East Side of Houston in Galena Park. 3 State Championships in 4 Years in Texas's largest classification. This was not supposed to be a Championship year for North Shore. They won this year with a True Freshman QB. Look out State of Texas. lol
its too watered down in Houston - if you can hoard 5,000 students in one school like North Shore and then get kids to transfer in every year its not hard to do. North Shore has no threat to the South, West and East. Only threat is CE King with that new school and Summer Creek area.

Back