Elastic08???

Originally posted by Panthro
<b>elastic08?</b> :snicker: U B a teacher I presume?

Remember, a <b>42</b> is not an <b>F</b>, rather, it's a passing grade in Panthro terms...:D

Welcome a<b>broad</b>. LOL Happy TSPN'ing.

Panthro, her name is not Elastic08. LOL!!!

mkaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy....

I thought she was "elastic" as in stretchable, pliant, resilient, ... :confused:

Dayum GT... Are you w/ me???? LOL :emlaugh:

Re: mkaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy....

I thought she was "elastic" as in stretchable, pliant, resilient, ... :confused:

Dayum GT... Are you w/ me???? LOL :emlaugh:

Oh...yeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!

Gul, I'm ROTF @ U!!!

<b>I got 42 seconds of lovin' waiting for <u>elastic</u> and she ain't goin' nowhere!!!!!!</b> LOL :D

Panthro~You may have 42 seconds of lovin waiting for elastic, but eclectic is about to head to the house.

GramTigress~Chat with you later

PrettiEyes~Thanks for the welcome Soror!

*sigh*

GT, tell ya' gul to holla'!!!!

I get off the day shift here @ Chic-fil-a in an hour or so... <b>Is she w/ me????</b> *sigh* 42... :confused: How does she want me to break this 42 up? :confused: 20secondsx2sessions+2seconds... :confused: 1second+1second+1second+39mo-seconds... :confused: 21secondsx2sessions... :confused: 3sessionsx13seconds+3addtl-seconds... :confused: My "staying" ability... :( Olllllllllllllllll' forty-twoooooooo...... :(

Welcome Soror!!!!!!

Spoons, Puddins, Smackin, arse, hsit, SUcks, Greatmess, Corn, 0-8, Greasy Meat, thegooddoctor, 1-800-LETEMGO,
1-800-CONTAGIOUS, ::::FELL OUT::::, NaSuga, Sugaresha, Tarante' (some of Suge and Tara's chirrens)...!

Don't worry, you'll get it all down soon! Just step right on up, dive in and make a

PINK AND GREEN

SPLASH!

Re: *sigh*

GT, tell ya' gul to holla'!!!!

Awww.....:love: What about it, Eclectic? Dag, I love that name girl. Was that your line-name? Doesn't it mean versatile. That certainly describes me.

Re: Ok Spirit

Yall aiight. I guess I'll give Eclectic08 some swac luv, besides if she's cool with GramTigress, she's cool with me. BTW, Eclectic08 ignore this hot arse men around here.

Originally posted by SexyASSJSU*ATL

Please stop the Hate girl. We know You love you some JSU :D

BUT back to the topic.... HERE IS A BIG JSU MAFIA WELCOME......WELCOME :D

e08, now that you've been welcomed, and you're feeling at home (the best place for you), get your arse in the kitchen, and get my dayuum pie!!!!

Also, I like my beer cold, and my mug frozen, I'm only going to tell you once, so don't forget it. As long as you can remember those things, you aiiigt with me.

NICE

Welcome welcome welcome

Great having you join the Page. Have yourself a good time. Just steer clear of these puddings. They will contaminate your mind from all that is right. Just remember that the spoon is always right, and you will enjoy your stay here.

WELCOME

Roof! Just Remember the Bark and You will be okay. It means a lot. Just ask the other Puddins.

And do not ask for any Wangs or Fried Rice!

Re: Re: Ok Spirit

Originally posted by GSU Spirit
Yall aiight. I guess I'll give Eclectic08 some swac luv, besides if she's cool with GramTigress, she's cool with me. BTW, Eclectic08 ignore this hot arse men around here.

What up, Spirit?! This weekend is going to be a weekend of sin for most. GSU Homecoming 2001!

Welcome Eclectic !!!

Originally posted by diva of houston
Sorry about that, I just had to give my commit to the phatback, mack, sack (or what ever he calls himself)!!:D

Look here Diva,

Let's get one thing straight, I am not, nor will I ever be associated with Suge. I mean, yeah he's the Pres-o-dent and us Spoons think what he wants us to think. Not because we're sheep mind you, but because he's the Pres-o-dent, there's a difference. :D

Seeing Spots,

Guhl (in my Dirty South twang), you like making movies ??? Come over here on my 'casting couch' and lets talk about you 'Seeing Stars'...;)

Oh.....I'm sorry. This thread was about Epilectic...err Eclectic08. Guhl, if you're a budding actress and are into the 'Spicier' side of life, meet me over here ---------->

Back