New Era For JSU Starts Now (Coach Prime Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
So, It begins......
Seriously.

I’ve been waiting for this moment and I hope JSU lands 10-12 5*s. Be careful Black’n. There are a LOT of bamas, in our precious SWAC conference, who will not like JSU snatching and saving what would have been univ of alabammy football players. The bamas care more for saban and alabammy football than they do for SWAC conference schools. I call them benedict-bamas.

Isn’t that something?

Seriously.

I’ve been waiting for this moment and I hope JSU lands 10-12 5*s. Be careful Black’n. There are a LOT of bamas, in our precious SWAC conference, who will not like JSU snatching and saving what would have been univ of alabammy football players. The bamas care more for saban and alabammy football than they do for SWAC conference schools. I call them benedict-bamas.

Isn’t that something?
You know they forgave George Wallace.

Last edited:
Staff with 84 years of professional coaching and playing and boy do the names look good good on paper lol. He was very aggressive yesterday on the recruiting aspect. Hopefully we land some of those high profile recruits. The facilities upgrade is going to set us apart as well. Its PrimeTime. Thanks Ashley and Prez Hudson (JSU/99). I wonder does he still read this page

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Staff with 84 years of professional coaching and playing and boy do the names look good good on paper lol. He was very aggressive yesterday on the recruiting aspect. Hopefully we land some of those high profile recruits. The facilities upgrade is going to set us apart as well. Its PrimeTime. Thanks Ashley and Prez Hudson (JSU/99). I wonder does he still read this page

They all still read this page, trust that...

Great interview, I am so proud of both of those Hall of Famers on GMA. i wish JSU was in the SWAC west. i love that trip to Jackson. I may go when TSU is not playing. I wish nothing but the best for JSU.

Ditto, I’ll make one game for sure. 1 JSU alum, 2 SU alums, & I drove from Ohio to jacktown in the early 90s to be a part of the essence of BCF. I anticipate doing the same for the SU/JSU game soonest, regardless of what is occurring in Waller county.

I’m sending one of my “SU Alumni” shirts to the dry cleaners for heavy starch lol.

Ditto, I’ll make one game for sure. 1 JSU alum, 2 SU alums, & I drove from Ohio to jacktown in the early 90s to be a part of the essence of BCF. I anticipate doing the same for the SU/JSU game soonest, regardless of what is occurring in Waller county.

I’m sending one of my “SU Alumni” shirts to the dry cleaners for heavy starch lol.

not the heavy starch LOL

Seriously.

Isn’t that something?
Don't forget to get under our balls as well before you're done! 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back