New Bruhs at Southern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: New Bruhs at Southern

Originally posted by jstate83
Welcome Brothers .......................... From an oleschool PSI .............Spring '83, JACKSON STATE UNIVERSITY. :flippy: :jump: :gift: :bowdown:

What was your # on line? First name too if you don't mind....:D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Re: Re: Re: New Bruhs at Southern

Originally posted by ShyLadyTiger
What was your # on line? First name too if you don't mind....:D

#12 --- Doyle ......................... Between #11 K. Kenard and #13 G. Sutton.
K. Baker .............. DP.

Re: Re: Re: Re: New Bruhs at Southern

Originally posted by jstate83
#12 --- Doyle ......................... Between #11 K. Kenard and #13 G. Sutton.
K. Baker .............. DP.

:wavey: Doyle

I was on the Spr 83 line.

TBS

No she wasn't....... :lmao:

Yep Crit that's my LB right thurrr!!!!

Congrats to you young bucks of ZN. Ya'll look good. L the whole chapter looks good! As well, ya'll had some good ones before ya!

I didn't know Ooopps was a 9!!! How did I miss that??? :confused:

Originally posted by Bengal E
No she wasn't....... :lmao:

Yep Crit that's my LB right thurrr!!!!

Congrats to you young bucks of ZN. Ya'll look good. L the whole chapter looks good! As well, ya'll had some good ones before ya!

I didn't know Ooopps was a 9!!! How did I miss that??? :confused:

Whatever you say, bruh. :rolleyes:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New Bruhs at Southern

Originally posted by ShyLadyTiger
:wavey: Doyle

I was on the Spr 83 line.

TBS

Welcomed the new BROTHERS ............... Found a SIS.:wavey:

Originally posted by BachMegatone
:( We've been looking into it, but it's not really looking good.

No need to elaborate. Thanks for responding. I appreciate it. I just curious if it was even being considered. I've been asked by some of the sistas and I couldn't give them a valued response.

Peace!!!

Originally posted by momof2ym
No need to elaborate. Thanks for responding. I appreciate it. I just curious if it was even being considered. I've been asked by some of the sistas and I couldn't give them a valued response.

Peace!!!

Hello,

This was actually me and not momof2ym. I didn't realize that I hadn't logged her off before using her laptop.

Thanks again for the response.

Peace!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Congradulations to the frats at ZN. I which you well and have much sucess. I can't wait for the return of KK Psi at Valley its been a long time that is pat of the problem that we ae having there are no leaders in the band. C-Murder was there any new frats from Memphis to make it this year or did they drop.

Originally posted by ZNSPR8502
Very nice job with the mini-page! Once again Kudos to all of you. No 9 was the center of the Spring '85. Our No. 9 is Derek Moss. He was a Tenor Drummer who became Drum Major his 2nd - 4th year. He is know as Opps (Crab Name) or Groovie Goolie (Line Name). To No. 9 (tail dog), Spring '85's tail dog is Cartrell Watts (Know-It-All). He is notoriously know even today for his dynamic, high energy and entertaining stomping (as ya'll say today, stepping).

No. 2, you are my line sake. I was No. 2 of Spring '85, thus the handle ZNSPR8502. Make sure I meet you this weekend. If you're old enough to drank, I may offer some Cognac... :) But, only after the game after I've seen you all bring down the house at halftime.

OK, who are the Trumpet Players? JR and I are interested? Also, is there anyone from Mississippi?

Peace!!!

Dang, how did I miss this thread. Congrats to the new bruhs from

"Brain" #5 SPR 85 ZN "The New Edition"

Yeah like my LB said, are there any from MS or that play trumpet. Especially any from Jackson. Inquiring minds want to know. See ya in Birmingham.

I Play Trumpet!!

It's been a long time comin' but I would like to say whassup to all my new BRUHS and SORORS of Kappa Kappa Psi and Tau Beta Sigma, respectively. This is the ACE of the fall 2003 line of Zeta Nu Chapter checkin' in. I would like to say thanks to my DP, ADP, and all those who helped me on my journey. I am lookin' forward to meeting as many bruhs as I can, because the "journey" may be over, but the service and learning will never stop. AEA!!!

Re: I Play Trumpet!!

Originally posted by StateTrooper2K1
It's been a long time comin' but I would like to say whassup to all my new BRUHS and SORORS of Kappa Kappa Psi and Tau Beta Sigma, respectively. This is the ACE of the fall 2003 line of Zeta Nu Chapter checkin' in. I would like to say thanks to my DP, ADP, and all those who helped me on my journey. I am lookin' forward to meeting as many bruhs as I can, because the "journey" may be over, but the service and learning will never stop. AEA!!!

Welcome to the Bond FRAT!!!

Re: I Play Trumpet!!

Originally posted by StateTrooper2K1

Well dayum, I would give my congrats but seeing your signature--- kinda rubbed me the wrong way! :rolleyes:
J/K..... Congrats... Neo! :D
Love ya!!! ;)

Originally posted by JR
Dang, how did I miss this thread. Congrats to the new bruhs from

"Brain" #5 SPR 85 ZN "The New Edition"

Yeah like my LB said, are there any from MS or that play trumpet. Especially any from Jackson. Inquiring minds want to know. See ya in Birmingham.

Preciate all the love and support you have given my line. We all look forward to keeping that standard of excellence which was instilled in us during our journey.

Oh and these are the cities in which we are from since i see it hasn't been posted.

1. Scotlandville, La
2. Atlanta, Ga
3. Atlanta, Ga
4. Hammond, La
5. Houston, Tx
6. Hattiesburg, Ms
7. Walker, La
8. Houston, Tx
9. Scotlandville, La

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back