New Amerykah

Status
Not open for further replies.

kg0586

Anybody gettin Erykah Badu's cd New Amerykah pt 1, it comes out tomorrow (Feb. 26). I heard the whole thing and all ya boy can say is :bowdown:. She did it again...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Erykah's gonna have to wait until Thursday, but I will be buying this one, also.

You see that, Sperm? I'm getting a NEW CD Thursday, since you say I be buying CDs and don't tell you shat! :shame: :rolleyes:

Erykah's gonna have to wait until Thursday, but I will be buying this one, also.

You see that, Sperm? I'm getting a NEW CD Thursday, since you say I be buying CDs and don't tell you shat! :shame: :rolleyes:

STOPPPPPPPP!!!!! V you are silly GUL..... I guess he won't be caught off guard when he hears that VOLUME up in the car and your head moving side to side....

Maybe I need to take a harder listen, because I'm not impressed. I just finished listening to the whole CD in my car while out shopping (only 10 tracks with the bonus song, which is "Honey.").

I'm not feeling it, at least not yet. And I don't always particularly care for CDs that have to grow on me.

Sad to say, but "Honey" is actually her strongest song. I do like "The Healer", but no 1 track is just grabbing my attention. :smh:
I'll see how I feel about it again later next week, but for now on initial listening is a :tdown: for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back