Netflix's Jessica Jones

I'm not going to say any spoilers. @PsychoJag

Although I will say ol' boy is shooting the Luke Cage series to follow this up right now.

Luke Cage is a BEAST!!! I can't wait! They say that the Daredevil season 2 will be epic too with the Punisher!

I can't wait for Daredevil's second season with The Punisher. Who's playing Punisher? Hopefully it's dude from the first movie.

Only spoiler about Luke Cage in the Jessica Jones series I got is he says "Sweet Christmas!" like three times in the series.

I can't wait for Daredevil's second season with The Punisher. Who's playing Punisher? Hopefully it's dude from the first movie.

Only spoiler about Luke Cage in the Jessica Jones series I got is he says "Sweet Christmas!" like three times in the series.
image.jpeg

Late to the game....gonna start watching this after I see the 1st season of DareDevil.

Already caught up on Luke Cage and I see I'm 2 series behind.

This series went about 5 hours too long with the story line. It should have been about 7-8 episodes instead of the 13 it was. I may have to go back to Luke Cage and see how they set it up when he ran into Claire again since he met her in this series and not his.

Lots of loose ends left for her next season.

Back