Netflix movie Bright with Will Smith

goodolebrave

I have caught myself watching this movie a second time and really enjoyed it. Its directed by the guy who did Suicide Squad and put him with Will Smith and a few holdovers from Suicide Squad.

Its a movie of humans living among elves, orcs and other mythical creatures. Cool lil concept with Will having the first Orc as his police partner and everyone is against it on both sides of the situation.

Its a good movie to be seen.

Are any of yall fans of fantasy (Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, etc.) I have not seen BRIGHT, and I am just guessing here, but if you don't like fantasy movies, fantasy novels, then chances are you will not like movies with elves, orcs, and other mythical beings. Hey, I am just guessing ok. LOL!!!!

It was ok, seems like a movie straight to TV, Netflix or DVD.

We talked about this 1 thing that was in the movie in a group I'm in on FB. Did anyone notice there was only 1 black woman in the entire movie and she was cast as a stripper.

We talked about this 1 thing that was in the movie in a group I'm in on FB. Did anyone notice there was only 1 black woman in the entire movie and she was cast as a stripper.
Dang I didn’t notice that. Wills wife in the movie was nice looking though.

That's why when Jada gets to whining about the Oscars and golden globes ignoring Blacks I don't pay any mind. She can start in her own home. Will has become one of the most powerful men in Hollywood. If he wanted his projects to involve more Black women then they would.

Back