Neiko Hollins QB Transfers from PV

Wow. I guess Dooley's pimp or be pimped offensive scheme wasn't what this kid was interested in. Very tough blow for PV. This changes the season for the Panthers.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
lol

What’s the problem?

What's the problem? Let's see.... as a freshman, he started six games and threw for 21 touchdowns:

2017: 10G/6S – Completed 134 of 247 passes for 1853 yards with 21 touchdowns and eight interceptions…threw at least one touchdown in final eight games…threw at least two touchdown passes in final six games as starter…completed 18 of 38 passes for 291 yards and three touchdowns with one interception in first career start at Alcorn (10/14)…passed for career-high 410 yards and four touchdowns on 25-of-43 passing vs. UAPB (11/11)…back-to-back 4 TD passing games vs. UAPB and at Incarnate Word (11/16), completing 23 of 35 passes for 348 yards…completed career-high 26 passes on 41 attempts for 319 yards with three touchdowns in season-ending win at Texas Southern (11/25).

He was recruited by Haywood at the last minute and chose PV so I don't think so. Besides, he said he is going JUCO.

So he can get his grades back up so he can then transfer to another Div. I (FCS or FBS) depending on how well he does at the JUCO level. Grades are back from Summer Session I and they didn't go well.

So he can get his grades back up so he can then transfer to another Div. I (FCS or FBS) depending on how well he does at the JUCO level. Grades are back from Summer Session I and they didn't go well.

I know that,...I don't want his azz near 3100 Cleburne.

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back