Need group name help again

Bartram

Brand HBCUbian
Jelli send help.

ok so who's the white(?) female group with the "marching band" background,,, "ain't gonna holla back giiiiiiiirl, ain't gonna holla back" (?) or something like that in one of dey cuts? (look don't laugh. i can't half tell what da heel these young folk be saying in dey music now days. :confused: i just like the beats. :D )

now you know,,, as a corp style (6 years) and HBCU style (5 years) band purist,,, i have to say i'm somewhat put off at this group getting over on what was once an exclussively HBCU/black high school style. yeah they of coarse put the production spin on it but seeing them perform live on SNL (yes it was a re-run from a while back) was just,,,, i'm like give me a break,, but i liked the concept mixing in the band. :D

That's not a group that would be Gwen Stefani of the group No Doubt, this is one of her solo efforts... I like her and I like the group...

SimplyRedd said:
That's not a group that would be Gwen Stefani of the group No Doubt, this is one of her solo efforts... I like her and I like the group...

??!! What?! I knew there was something about dat chick I liked! I'm a HUGE No Doubt fan! :bowdown: THANKS!

Back