ramen noodles
capri suns
crackers
fruit snacks
nutrigrain bars
Microwave Popcorn

hmmmmmmmm yall help me out!

Thank You Jesus for Sam's Warehouse and Costco's eh:p

Cereal is a big one for me. Then you got your frozen dinners (only $1 @Wal-Mart), bottled water, kool-aid squeezers, and if you ever get tired of Ramen noodles, you could always buy Easy Mac or Express Ragu :)

Please dont have to much helper......that stuff is high in SODIUM!!!!

try my favorite!

Grilled Cheese blessed by a HOT IRON:lmao:

Originally posted by TRU3000
Please dont have to much helper......that stuff is high in SODIUM!!!!

try my favorite!

Grilled Cheese blessed by a HOT IRON:lmao:

i thought I was the only one.... you get some bread and put cheese in between it... put it in a brown paper bag.... and you STEAM it with the iron.

THATS GOOD FOOD SHAWTY.

man what yall know about putting DRANKS outside yo window so they can stay cold:D

::caution::

Very dangerous for people trying to sneak in the dorm window below and get hit by a 3 liter BIG K drank:eek2: :( :lmao:

Lived on the 1st floo, so couldn't do that. Leave a cold drink outside your window and check for it some minutes later and it will be gone. :eek2:

What about

1. Peanut Butter & Jelly
  2. Chef Boyardee Ravioli
  3. FOOD TAKEN FROM THE CAFETERIA!!!!!! (YA'LL KNOW YA'LL DID IT TOO!!!:D :D :D )
    [/list=1]

Originally posted by philharmonic
Dang!!!
Ya'll some bougie college peeps!!!:D

I don't think they had hamburger helper when I was In college!!!:(

I know thats right..... I think the microwave wasn't even on our budget level during my time in school.

But I would say tuna, cup-o-noodles, PB&J, summer sausage & cheese. My roommate and I and this thing for ginger snaps & milk.

Ramen Noodles

Jungle Juice (a gallon for $.99) :D

Sneak some food from the cafe whenever I'm broke.

Ramen Noodles (always bought in mass quantities)
Cookies
Hamburger Helper

On a desperate day, I'd even make a a fried SPAM sandwich.

Personally, I prefer sponsorship....ya know...when ya live off campus and you find a different person to 'sponsor' you with an on-campus meal. You'd be amazed at how many friends you really have if ya look hungry enough.:D :D

Alumni (Slumni) Hall anyone???

RAMEN NOODLES ( BY THE CASE)
KOOL-AID
TUNA FISH
CRACKERS
AND CANNED MEALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of the benefits of commuting is still getting my mom to cook food for me :( But...when I lived on campus I survived off of mac n cheese, canned soup (progresso all the way!), canned ravioli/spaghetti/etc, pb&j, and a LOT of cookies that my roommates moms would bring us.

Back