NCAT vs NDSU in Fargo Sept. 19, 2020

westcoastaggie

gobison.com/news/2019/1/16/ndsu-adds-north-carolina-a-t-to-complete-2020-football-schedule.aspx

giphy.gif

This is NDSU doing what NDSU does best. They have no problem playing southern schools, but they only sign one-year deals with the southern school playing them in the Fargo Dome. Oh, how I wish A&T would have demanded a home and home deal that would have required NDSU to travel to Greensboro to play a game in the middle of September when it is hot.

This is NDSU doing what NDSU does best. They have no problem playing southern schools, but they only sign one-year deals with the southern school playing them in the Fargo Dome. Oh, how I wish A&T would have demanded a home and home deal that would have required NDSU to travel to Greensboro to play a game in the middle of September when it is hot.
I wouldn't have done it on a one year deal either.

We're supposed to be getting $350,000. I have a hunch that we'll be ready for them.
Don't get me wrong homie, I have no problem with A&T playing NDSU. But conditions matter. And I personally believe that NDSU would be much more vulnerable playing A&T at home during the month of Septemeber. Just take a look at their past schedules from previous years. All of the schools that they've faced that are located in the south have been played at the Fargo Dome.

Don't get me wrong homie, I have no problem with A&T playing NDSU. But conditions matter. And I personally believe that NDSU would be much more vulnerable playing A&T at home during the month of Septemeber. Just take a look at their past schedules from previous years. All of the schools that they've faced that are located in the south have been played at the Fargo Dome.

True. I like the fact Aggie Pride's securing the bag. But NDSU needs to bring their asses out of that "Dome" and down south in the early season. Hopefully NCAT can get them to come to Greensboro in 2021.

True. I like the fact Aggie Pride's securing the bag. But NDSU needs to bring their asses out of that "Dome" and down south in the early season. Hopefully NCAT can get them to come to Greensboro in 2021.
It would be nice. But as of now, it's just a one year deal.

A&T has done well recently in the big games so just add this to the list. I do agree that they need to come down south and face the FCS big boys in the elements instead of these one offs.

But I have been saying for years that NDSU will NOT do a home game with a HBCU. They only want to play home and home with up north/west coast teams that they feel are on their level (like EWU, Montana, etc.)

Valley got NDSU to come to Valley right before the run so that we were lucky

Bad deal. NCAT you are an elite HBCU program. There is no way you should have accepted this deal. If they wanted you in Fargo, ND they better get ready to travel to Greensboro the very next year. And then for $240,000. Yall could have found a FBS program and got more money than that.

They came to Valley in October so it may not have been that hot....

Scoring Summary (Final)
2007 North Dakota State Football
#1 North Dakota State vs Miss. Valley State (Oct 13, 2007 at Itta Bena, MS)

North Dakota State (6-0) vs. Miss. Valley State (1-5)
Date: Oct 13, 2007 • Site: Itta Bena, MS • Stadium: Rice-Totten • Attendance: 4986
Score by Quarters 1 2 3 4 Score
North Dakota State
23 7 14 14 58
Miss. Valley State 0 0 0 7 7

They came to Valley in October so it may not have been that hot....

Scoring Summary (Final)
2007 North Dakota State Football
#1 North Dakota State vs Miss. Valley State (Oct 13, 2007 at Itta Bena, MS)

North Dakota State (6-0) vs. Miss. Valley State (1-5)
Date: Oct 13, 2007 • Site: Itta Bena, MS • Stadium: Rice-Totten • Attendance: 4986
Score by Quarters 1 2 3 4 Score
North Dakota State
23 7 14 14 58
Miss. Valley State
0 0 0 7 7

It wasn't. It was an overcast wet day so I didn't go (caught the highlights on the news). We played TxSU for Homecoming the next week

Keep praying! Most of there games are played in that dome that is tough to get a win in! Hope the Aggies will be ready because they are very physical!

Will you guys be starting a new QB next season?

Yes. Lamar Raynard completed his eligibility.

Spring Practice will be interesting. We will have about 5 QB's in Camp. Kylil was the shoo-in to start but he's recovering from a car accident that occurred in December. Word is it's a broken bone rather than torn leg ligaments so he could hit the field in April if healthy enough.

So RS-SO Jalen Fowler will be the #1 QB in Spring Practice followed by ECU transfer King Ifedi. Neither QB had much burn last season compared to Kylil. We are also pursuing a 2-Star QB out of South Carolina.

One of those four will be one of 16 new starters for the Aggies.

A&T has done well recently in the big games so just add this to the list. I do agree that they need to come down south and face the FCS big boys in the elements instead of these one offs.

But I have been saying for years that NDSU will NOT do a home game with a HBCU. They only want to play home and home with up north/west coast teams that they feel are on their level (like EWU, Montana, etc.)

Valley got NDSU to come to Valley right before the run so that we were lucky
The only FCS schools they've visited nonconference in the past 5 years have been Eastern Washington, Montana St and North Dakota. Everyone else has to go to Fargo unless they are in their conference.

Back