NCAA Tourney Group!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We only have 16 people signed up so far. I know more of you want to get down, so get in where you fit in.

Well i hope all of you are ready to KMA after the thourney because I have one helluva bracket. I waited until tonight so that I could get a little more info on some of the schools before i made my choices.

But here are a few tourney tips...since we can't see each others brackets like last year/

Don't bet on Hampton having another 15 seed miracle.

Cincy is the weakest of the #1's

Gonzaga......no Sweets this year

Duke is gonna fall....no final four for them. And I love Duke!

Upset specials.....Kent. St., Murray St., Hawaii, Boston College, Tulsa, and Southern Illinois...Cinderella all the way to the Sweet 16.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Hey Suge,

You aint got to tip your hand yet. Normally, once the tourney tips, we'll be able to see everybody's picks.

btw, I'm LMAO@you for trying to psyche us out

cause I just know you didn't make those picks!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

This is gonna be sooooooo easy!

Man, that last season collapse took me from top 3 to top 10. As long as I beat Mighty Hornet, I'm gonna be alright. :)

I'm going to change the title of my team to reflect how I'm gonna bring it to you fools. This week, I'm sending a shout out to the Phat Mack of P-Cola.....

My Suge can't eat KFC squad is gonna put it down as always. And don't think that Jason Williams will not come up with some last second heroics again this year. They are too freakin deep.

Originally posted by phatback
As long as I beat Mighty Hornet, I'm gonna be alright. :)
LOL
Forget it phat. I can always count on finishing ahead of you.

Looks like we have 23 teams so far!!!!!!!!

I hope you other 22 teams have fun in your battle for 2nd place!
:emlaugh:

Thanks...

Thanks for the password Mighty Hornet. But listen to me very carefully, Put the pipe down!
Your best chance is before the first game.
:D

Ice,
Check your pm

It's so funny to see all of yall register and knowing that 2nd place is the highest you can get.

Oh well, the tourney starts tomorrow. I'm gon be in 1st place from start to finish!

This gon be extra easy for me!

:lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by Robber
Y'all gonna need more than luck.

Sigma,

Did you quit Virtual GM??? I understand. :snicker:

naw playa! I forgot I was playing. :(

Let me go and see how i'm doing. :D

Originally posted by sigma4life

naw playa! I forgot I was playing. :(

Let me go and see how i'm doing. :D
Dude you ain't playing at all right now. Guess you didn't know that you had to start over for the 2nd half of the season. Nothing but zeros for you dude. It wouldna mattered, anyway.

I sent you a pm dahill

I gotta get busy now, cause my brackets are all screwed up. I'll be back in a few to let you scrubs know exactly how this tournament will go!

Now that the tourney has started, I'll break it down for you peons!

Overrated teams: Alabama, Cincinnati, Gonzaga, Georgia, Kentucky, Oregon

Underrated teams: Marquette, Arizona, Miami

Sorry Hampton, not this year
:(

Hardest first round game to pick: Ole Miss/UCLA

Teams I should have picked to go far, but didn't: Marquette, Oklahoma State, Xavier

Wild card team that will win the challenge for me: Arizona

Sorry Duke haters, but the Blue Devils will cut down the nets in da Atl.

I forgot about it staring today, i wanted to make a few adjustments to my selections....oh well I guess I'll have to stick with what I choose ove the weekend.

Originally posted by mighty hornet
After the 1st 3 games, I've missed on 2 of them!

:redhot:

guess Miami wasn't underrated after all.
:tdown:
Dude, why do you keep doing this to yourself??? :snicker:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back