NCAA Hirings, Firings and Retiring 2021-2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I wonder how long will he be there since he didn't stay long at Tuskegee

I've worked with 4 SIDs since I started helping out at Valley. This will be #5. The only one that wanted to be at Valley was my soror (graduated from Grambling but went to/pledged at Valley).

At this point, our SID position is basically a resume job (use it to get experience and then move on up)

I've worked with 4 SIDs since I started helping out at Valley. This will be #5. The only one that wanted to be at Valley was my soror (graduated from Grambling but went to/pledged at Valley).

At this point, our SID position is basically a resume job (use it to get experience and then move on up)
If someone would go ahead and "buy in"...they could be that difference there...

If someone would go ahead and "buy in"...they could be that difference there...

1) Not under this AD
2) She will just not renew your contract if she sees you are a threat to her job (because as we know, SIDs usually work their way up to AD)

I was on a conference call the other night and it was brought up about him leaving Tuskegee for Valley and it was said he was going to be closer to his wife who works in the Mississippi. Not sure exactly where but he was going between there and Alabama during that small stint at Tuskegee.

1) Not under this AD
2) She will just not renew your contract if she sees you are a threat to her job (because as we know, SIDs usually work their way up to AD)
It's like one or two pieces away for yall to start being very competitive in your money sports. Man...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back