NCAA Hiring, Firing & Retiring Coaches - 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

But people wanna talk about Valley smh

Because Valley DESERVES to be talked about.
11 years that basketball team has NOT won double digit games. 4 different coaches.

And you are paying your coach a wage that a first year school teacher makes in most school districts?

Fairfield 3 times and is looking for coach 4 3 toureys and 2 wins that include beating a number 1.
21 wins after winning 4 LAST YEAR.

Because Valley DESERVES to be talked about.
11 years that basketball team has NOT won double digit games. 4 different coaches.

And you are paying your coach a wage that a first year school teacher makes in most school districts?

Fairfield 3 times and is looking for coach 4 3 toureys and 2 wins that include beating a number 1.
21 wins after winning 4 LAST YEAR.

1) It's clear as **** I was talking about the 22,500 salary for the FDU coach. What f'n coach in the SWAC makes that? But I'm sure your know it all *** knew this already

2) Even with Valley going through 2 bad coaches, we still got more SWAC titles than half the conference because TxSU has been the only consistent team winning SWAC tournaments

If you are winning all theses titles-you should be able to pay a coach-a decent wage. So you don't have 11 years of single win seasons.

As for titles-Tx Southern, Alcorn and Southern have more titles. And have won post season games.

If yall really believe Tobin Anderson was making $22K at FDU then I have pristine beach property to sell yall in Itta Bena.

He was making 6 figures and the move to Iona will be a raise of somewhere between $200-300k, maybe more

If yall really believe Tobin Anderson was making $22K at FDU then I have pristine beach property to sell yall in Itta Bena.

He was making 6 figures and the move to Iona will be a raise of somewhere between $200-300k, maybe more
Hmmm.....so you don't know what he was making at FDU either, you don't know what his currently salary is or will be nor do you know how much of a salary increase he will eventually get.

See, you don't know anymore than any one else up in here. It is just about a given that he was being paid more than that, but how much more is the question.

How much of the listed coach salary at FDU is supplemented by private donations is a good question for those who are curios.

Here, here's another bit of information:

Anderson will certainly be seeing a notable bump in pay from the $40,000 per year he was paid at Fairleigh Dickinson, per Sportslulu.

Last edited:
Hmmm.....so you don't know what he was making at FDU either, you don't know what his currently salary is or will be nor do you know how much of a salary increase he will eventually get.

See, you don't know anymore than any one else up in here. It is just about a given that he was being paid more than that, but how much more is the question.

How much of the listed coach salary at FDU is supplemented by private donations is a good question for those who are curios.

Here, here another bit of information:

Anderson will certainly be seeing a notable bump in pay from the $40,000 per year he was paid at Fairleigh Dickinson, per Sportslulu.

No. I don't know the exact number, as FDU and Iona are private schools. But based on my extensive research, sources and experience working in a D1 athletic department, I know no D1 Men's BB HC is making less than $100K/yr. I'd be surprised if the base compensation (from FDU) was less than $100K, but I have seen a few contracts with $85-90k base.

Anderson's predecessor was making around $257K according to this article from 2019: https://www.app.com/story/sports/co...s-heres-what-local-coaches-making/3077562002/

You cited a website that exists primarily to get clicks, the sources are questionable at best. All I'm asking is for yall to dig a little deeper on things you read on the Internet

No. I don't know the exact number, as FDU and Iona are private schools. But based on my extensive research, sources and experience working in a D1 athletic department, I know no D1 Men's BB HC is making less than $100K/yr. I'd be surprised if the base compensation (from FDU) was less than $100K, but I have seen a few contracts with $85-90k base.

Anderson's predecessor was making around $257K according to this article from 2019: https://www.app.com/story/sports/co...s-heres-what-local-coaches-making/3077562002/

You cited a website that exists primarily to get clicks, the sources are questionable at best. All I'm asking is for yall to dig a little deeper on things you read on the Internet
No one has to dig deeper. This is just a forum, and people with your expertise adding their part makes it a better and more informative forum. Thanks for your post.

Any full body shots? 😶‍🌫️
I couldn't find any....

Laughing Man Lol GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back