NCAA FOOTBALL 2006 EASPORTS

Re: NCAA 06

I did not see this post, sorry about posting the other thread on this. The rosters are updated for all HBCU's so that is a good thing, and plus you can create players for the D1-AA schools as well. The next thing they could do is some kinda way if possible add the D1-AA schools in the regular season in their respective conferences and then i would be that much more excited about the game. But the game does have a lot of new features. I'm struggling with the minor adjustments they made with the controls, but in about a day you should get use to it.

<----- I've played it. It's okay.

I wish i hadn't spent 50 bucks on it though. One should really buy these games like every other year... because they dont change enough in one year's time to be worth 50 bucks. ... just my opinion.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

jukebox89 said:
Jax said:
Actually, I prefer 05 over 04. I made some minor adjustments to SU and ran all over D1 schools.

:lmao:

I did the same thing on my 05. I wear Miami's arse out on a regular basis. Now, I waiting on TRU2GSU.(Bring that Tahoe to Houston)

:lmao:
jukebox89, I accept that challenge! LOL You got me last time with that "steroid laced" SU team. I am going to go and purchase 06 this weekend. You know I am will be working on a plan to beat that steroid laced SU team with a regular team. LOL.

TRU2GSU said:
jukebox89 said:
You got me last time with that "steroid laced" SU team.
:lol:

I do not know what you are talking about. It is the conditioning program that have my players on. I am waiting on the Tahoe to hit 45 south. I guess I will be at best buy getting 06 this weekend.

Got it but haven't played much yet. So far it seems cool. I liked 04 and 05 equally so I'm just a NCAA fan.

225 said:
I did not see this post, sorry about posting the other thread on this. The rosters are updated for all HBCU's so that is a good thing, and plus you can create players for the D1-AA schools as well. The next thing they could do is some kinda way if possible add the D1-AA schools in the regular season in their respective conferences and then i would be that much more excited about the game. But the game does have a lot of new features. I'm struggling with the minor adjustments they made with the controls, but in about a day you should get use to it.

So they still have not represented any of the D1-AA Conferences :angry:

The game still has not changed other than updating the rosters :rolleyes: Well I guess I will just have fun playing with my boy Vince Young with Texas and Courtney Lewis with Texas A&M. :nod2:

Back