NC A&T vs. Southern and JSU, can they compete with two of the SWAC's best Bands?

TBone2

Boom 84-88
NC A&T vs. Southern and JSU, can they compete with the SWAC's best Bands in Sept

Just wondering. NC A&T vs. Southern and JSU, can NC A&T compete with two of the SWAC's best Bands?

Since Jackson State didn't travel to A&T last year, I doubt if A&T will make the trip to Jackson, so the A&T/JSU matchup may not happen. A&T will have a new Band Director this year, so no one knows what to expect from them.

Originally posted by JSU
Since Jackson State didn't travel to A&T last year, I doubt if A&T will make the trip to Jackson, so the A&T/JSU matchup may not happen. A&T will have a new Band Director this year, so no one knows what to expect from them.

Yes A&T is going to Jackson this year and the match-up with SU is going down. The SWAC will prevail.:D

SU and JSU represent when you play against the MEAC. Not only you two schools but the other SWAC schools that are playing MEAC schools represent hard.

I don't know about anyone else but I would certainly not miss A&T's band in Jackson. They suck and are prime candidates to get boo'ed off the field in Jacktown.

Originally posted by Tigerpride
I don't know about anyone else but I would certainly not miss A&T's band in Jackson. They suck and are prime candidates to get boo'ed off the field in Jacktown.

I feel ya. They actually think they are a top band. smh :(

SMH@A&T I sorta feel sorry for them boys lol. They cant hide away in the dome this year, Sheer power and embarrassment is what they are headed for with both bands....

Originally posted by GoodFella
SMH@A&T I sorta feel sorry for them boys lol. They cant hide away in the dome this year, Sheer power and embarrassment is what they are headed for with both bands....

:cool: Tru Dat:cool:
GBNF
D.G. Steezo

If NCAT shows up at the Friendly Confines, they will have to do what every other SWAC band has come to expect........

They'll have to sit directly in front of the Sonic Boom.......

:shame::shame:

***singing Valley's Devil's Gun***

Fee Fii
Fo Fumm
You're looking down the barrel
of the Devil's Gun
(boom boom)
Nowhere!!!!!
To Run.......
blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah

:dude:

I hope that SU nor JSU sleeps on one of the top 3 bands in the MEAC.

Ayantee aint no punk, but I know the SWAC will show up and show out.
The Vegas game will be on point. See yall in Nevada.

Man you smoking if you think that NC A&T is in the top 3 of MEAC bands. Everyone knows that it is like this
1.FAMU
2.BCC
3.NSU

Originally posted by World Famed
Man you smoking if you think that NC A&T is in the top 3 of MEAC bands. Everyone knows that it is like this
1.FAMU
2.BCC
3.NSU

Drop BCC off this list. They are not the Band that A&T is. BCC has what...6 maybe 7 songs in their book, they dont play fanfares (except for Drum Cadences), They are a slaw mix of JSU, FAMU, and dump truck, they dont stay for 5ths (they've used all their songs for the field and the 2nd quarter), and their arrangments are simple as Fugg.

The only thing I can give BCC is that they can Drill like no ones business. They look EXtremely clean on the field.

But the top bands in the MEAC are:
FAMU
NCAT
Norfolk

Next is:
Hampton
BCC
Howard

Bottem:
SCSU
Morgan State
Delaware State.

well were gonna have a battle that friday i believe with a&T and you know how we do in battle of the bands......we'll be ready.....no doubt.....after that night if we shut them down there, nobody will want to see them the next day, just like with G.S.Goo:D :D :D

C-Murder. Ill see you at battle and the game. A&T is a good band dawg. I love my SWAC, but I know A&T has that POWER that our Conference is known for.

The have earned their name as the "LIttle Band with a Big Sound". If you dont believe, I have tapes to prove it.

good............im ready for a good battle..........im tired of battlin gsu its no challenge............hope we can give the crowd a good show!!!

NC A&T plays JSU one week, the next week they are play Southern. NC A&T want have time to regroup for Southern after JSU put that wiping on them.

Back