NBA playoffs

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I've never seen someone hate on their own team this much since Rachel Phillps in Major League.

how in the hell was he supposed to take that shot while being tripled team & he had a WIDE OPEN teammate?!

some of these “analysts” are dumb as hell.

These are the same guys who will scream Bron had no teammates around him to help because they are "no" names. Praise Lebron and Claw for trying to former super teams with "big" names yet be silent when teams like Spurs or Dirk's 2011 Mavericks or this year's Denver Nuggets beat them.

The Heat did not win 7 titles with the 3 Divas.

how in the hell was he supposed to take that shot while being tripled team & he had a WIDE OPEN teammate?!

some of these “analysts” are dumb as hell.

The same way he was able to do it earlier during the game when they collapse to defend him went he went to the hole to draw fouls.

The same way he was able to do it earlier during the game when they collapsed to defend him when he went to the hole to draw fouls.

I believe he made the right play. I saw 4 players collapsing on him. Danny Green choked (it's a team sport).

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol....Danny Green isn't Robert "Big Shot Bob" Horry and that is somehow Lebron's fault. Bron was wide open after the offensive rebound but his teammate missed him, threw the ball elsewhere and out of bounds, but that is Lebron's fault too...lol!

Last edited:
121244360_10102987966638434_2439703049296732453_o.jpg

And Kobe got that shot block by Luol Deng, too. I remember the game. Bulls-Lakers on Christmas. D-Rose made the game-winner over Pau.
You are correct. I remember it well. That shot was blocked. But that isn't the point. Kobe never intended on passing that ball. As a LEADER, he was going to take it upon himself to win or lose the game. LeBron can't say that.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back