NBA Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pippen wasn't considered the best SF in '91, '91, '93??? What the hell is this dude smoking?

He was on the '92 Dream Team as the starting SF and was considered the best all around player at that time too.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Folk, at that time, Pippen wasn't even the best small forward in the league is what you're not even seeing...in 91 and 92 hell in 93 Pippen wasn't the best Small Forward in the league Lol..what is you even saying dude..lol..

Riddle me this, who was a better small forward than Pippen during that time?

Name me 3-5 small forwards that were better during 91-93.

Dude is you serious Lol...

Pippen wasn't even an NBA allstar LMAO

man I can't smh..yall can't even get yall facts in line..Dude wasn't even a reserve but you sitting up here saying he was a all time SF back in 91 LMAO

Show me a player that could do what Lebron did after losing 2 of the top 3 players on his team. The closest I can think of is Magic in his rookie year when he won that finals game without Kareem. But even then that was a single game. He didn't have to drag that team throughout the playoffs.

man I can't smh..yall can't even get yall facts in line..Dude wasn't even a reserve but you sitting up here saying he was a all time SF back in 91 LMAO

Stop lying. Pippen made it in 90, 92-97

Pippen wasn't considered the best SF in '91, '91, '93??? What the hell is this dude smoking?

He was on the '92 Dream Team as the starting SF and was considered the best all around player at that time too.

I know. The sad thing about the '92 Dream Team was Jordan had to get Pippen on that roster. They wanted old washed up azz Larry Bird.

Pippen was an All-Star in 1990, 92 and 93.

You need more people.

Pippen made the dream team and was one of its top players. That's enough for me. He was basically Andre Igoudala x20

Man Christian Lather made the Dream Team...man yall talking like Pippen was a HOF in 91 and 92 and 93, that's what I'm speaking on...was he a good player, yes, but a top 10 great of All-time in those years HELLL NOOOOO, this is what I'm saying..

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Show me a player that could do what Lebron did after losing 2 of the top 3 players on his team. The closest I can think of is Magic in his rookie year when he won that finals game without Kareem. But even then that was a single game. He didn't have to drag that team throughout the playoffs.

What did he do?

Dude he was in the EASTTT,

Bruh aint no good comp in the EAST, the Pelicans would have been dayun near a 4th or 5th seed, maybe 3rd seed in the EAST...

Man Christian Lather made the Dream Team...man yall talking like Pippen was a HOF in 91 and 92 and 93, that's what I'm speaking on...was he a good player, yes, but a top 10 great of All-time in those years HELLL NOOOOO, this is what I'm saying..

So.... still no names on who was better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back