National Step Competition on ESPN2

The Unknown Sigmas are a group of members of Phi Beta Sigma, who travel around the country and participate in various stepshows. Any money they win goes to charities/programs that PBS sanctions.

They are usually MASKED...which is what makes them UNKNOWN....in the past the line is multi-ethnic

So the step team that was in this competition were not Army personnel, but actually Sigmas?

So the step team that was in this competition were not Army personnel, but actually Sigmas?

Yes, they are. They have been representing the Army for a couple of years now. The Unknown Sigma Step Team are the same brothers that represented Phi Beta Sigma and won the 106 and Park step off a few years ago, if anyone that remembers. They are composed of brothers from across the nation that have a love for stepping. They were lead by a Sigma brother named Mark "Mallet" Pacich (not sure if he is still with them or not - knowing Mallet, he probably is [http://www.pbs1914.org/archivedspotlights/MarkPacich0420051.asp]), who is white in skin tone only. My chapter (Gamma Epsilon - AAMU) used to step against his chapter's step team (University of South Florida) at the Southern Regional Conferences back in the mid 1990's (we always placed second behind them). They were always on fire.

Yes, they are. They have been representing the Army for a couple of years now. The Unknown Sigma Step Team are the same brothers that represented Phi Beta Sigma and won the 106 and Park step off a few years ago, if anyone that remembers. They are composed of brothers from across the nation that have a love for stepping. They were lead by a Sigma brother named Mark "Mallet" Pacich (not sure if he is still with them or not - knowing Mallet, he probably is [http://www.pbs1914.org/archivedspotlights/MarkPacich0420051.asp]), who is white in skin tone only. My chapter (Gamma Epsilon - AAMU) used to step against his chapter's step team (University of South Florida) at the Southern Regional Conferences back in the mid 1990's (we always placed second behind them). They were always on fire.

I heard them Florida Sigmas aint no punk when it comes to stepping.

Yall tell Doc that.

He thinking folx getting upset cause they were some SIGMERS .....Hell I would be mad if lost to Epsilon Kappa Beta.

Especially if I felt we had a better show than them.

I thought you people didn't care about winning step shows? Snicker.....:uhoh:

Just assuring that the steppers that were good were actually Greek and not Sam's boyz.....;)

Back