National Step Competition on ESPN2

College Gameday

100 Years Ice Cold
I just caught the end of the National Stomp the Yard Step Competition on ESPN2 Saturday night and it will replay Sunday at 7 or 7:30 according to ESPN2 listings. I did catch the Zeta and Sigmas who brought it and SG Rho is up next. I can't wait to see and record the whole event.

Just a FYI for my greeks brothers and sisters

I saw the l last part of the ques and the rest of the show from there. Is it me or did the ques look a little pi$$ed after they heard the sigmas won?

I caught the tail end of the show. The Sigmas were on their sh!t; a very good show.

What up with the African dance at the end of the show though? It must be a Sigma trademark. I've seen it many times.

I didn't know Keisha Knight Pulliam is a Delta. She was the host for the Stepshow. She threw up her DST sign! Man she is looking good.

http://www.filmbug.com/db/345127

Keisha Knight Pulliam was born in Newark, New Jersey, on April 9, 1979. She started playing Rudy Huxtable on The Cosby Show when she was just 4 years old, however, she had already appeared on Sesame Street at the age of 3 years. She also starred in The Last Dragon and several other TV projects, including The Little Match Girl, Polly, Polly: Comin' Home, and A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court. She also had a few guest star appearances on A Different World. She was nominated for a Young Artist Award in 1985 and 1987 for The Cosby Show. She won in 1989 (and the rest of the cast) for The Cosby Show. She was nominated for a Young Artist Award in 1990 for playing Polly in Polly. She is a 2001 graduate of Spelman College where she earned a degree in sociology. She recently was named as one of Ebony magazine's top bachelorettes. She is also a member of the Delta Sigma Theta sorority. In November of 2001, she won the special former-child star edition of The Weakest Link. Her winnings benefited the Bonner Foundation, a group that funds scholarships and antihunger programs.

Yeah, she pledged at CAU in 99.

She is SUPERBAD!!!!!!

2 things...

1. I thought Keisha pledged at Spelman...or graduated from Spelman

2. I would be pi$$ed but, but not to the point of saying "this is a step show...not a dance show". Been there, done that...moved on.

I saw the l last part of the ques and the rest of the show from there. Is it me or did the ques look a little pi$$ed after they heard the sigmas won?
Yeah they were pi$$ed but I don't know why, it seems to me that they did deserve to win. Me and my girl watched it together (she's a Delta and we both felt the same way).

I caught the tail end of the show. The Sigmas were on their sh!t; a very good show.

What up with the African dance at the end of the show though? It must be a Sigma trademark. I've seen it many times.

Yeah they were.

Yall tell Doc that.

He thinking folx getting upset cause they were some SIGMERS .....Hell I would be mad if lost to Epsilon Kappa Beta.

Especially if I felt we had a better show than them.

^^^^^

That's why they are exhibitionist...That was the UNKNOWN SIGMAS...They are currently sponsored by the the US Army...They are very good...It's basically a job for them...

^^^^^

That's why they are exhibitionist...That was the UNKNOWN SIGMAS...They are currently sponsored by the the US Army...They are very good...It's basically a job for them...

Explain because I am lost as all get out.

What are UNKNOWN SIGMAS?

Explain because I am lost as all get out.

What are UNKNOWN SIGMAS?

The Unknown Sigmas are a group of members of Phi Beta Sigma, who travel around the country and participate in various stepshows. Any money they win goes to charities/programs that PBS sanctions.

They are usually MASKED...which is what makes them UNKNOWN....in the past the line is multi-ethnic

Back