Nasal Sprays

Warndalyn

Postmaster General!!!
Does anyone use them? Do they help you and your allergy/sinus problems? My doctors have all prescribed them for me, but I just can't use them. I cringe :dead: each time that stuff is going up my nose. Then, it drains down in the back of your throat and normally has a bad taste. :vomit:

you are using the spray correctly. It shouldn't go down you throat. I use Flonase and it helps me to breath at night, since that is the time I get stuffy.

I can use them (flonase) just not everyday, year round like I'm supposed to... Which may be why I had to go & get a decadrone shot, inhaler, Z-pac and HD cough syrup and the MEA 1st thing this morning (Bronchitis.) It beats (& quickly I might add) all of that vomiting (5 times), fever, aches, chills, headaches, sleeping sitting up, CHRONIC coughing, irritated throat I've had the past 4 day! :D :no:

They gave me a prescription for nasal spray but I never filled it. I guess if things get bad this year I may consider going that route.

Those sprays are addictive and narrow your nasal passage. Once you start using them you will not be able to give them up. I love nasal spray for colds. I use them when they first start and it knock it right out..

Back