Names

Status
Not open for further replies.
*BTW, somebody better tell David and Solomon and Moses and Abraham and Judah and Ishmael and Isaac and Esther and everyone else that does not buy the Pauline fib that Jesus is God that they are all going to hell - just like me.
They lived under the OT law. WE live under NT grace. OUR way to heaven is Jesus not theirs - starting in the NT - so they are not going to hell like you (if you choose to go).

um, Jews can't serve "any god they want" - if they do, they cease being Jews.

This is just like a Christian deciding to practice Zen Buddhism or Santeria - they cease being Christian.

They are, as one person referred to me not so long ago, apostates.
Can somebody clarify this...

Does being Jewish = your nationality;
or does Jewish = what you believe in - your religion?

It's my understanding the being Jewish is like being white or black, it's part of your nationality - regardless of your faith.

I know people from Israel that say they are Jewish (nationality) and accept Jesus for who He is (christian). Are they confused, or is Hassan lost on this one?

So, if a Jew is a Jew, worshipping the god of Abraham and Moses and, as you say, "refuses" to "accept" Jesus as God, then that Jew is worshipping a "false god" and will go to hell (like me, and i'm still waiting to hear if i can have your deodorant since you wont need any since you're saved)
See, you were only acting like you didn't understand, but you really did.
Also, deordorant barely helps in this Houston heat. Read about hell in the bible. If after reading about it you feel like deodorant will help, then yes, I'll hook you up with some. (though one thing better than getting deordorant in hell is getting Jesus while still on earth)

"Hey Moses!"

mosesandtheburningbush.jpg

...I think you left before the burning bush finished talking - turns out that you were talking to the wrong bush - you're going to hell.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
actually, I already clarified it but i guess it is beneath you to learn from a person that has an "inferior faith" (which is probably where your problems all started)

Judaism is a religion

Black, White is race

American, Israeli is nationality

A person can be born to Jewish parents, be stolen and raised by Gentile parents and never be the wiser (there is no "call of the wild" here)

A person can be born to Black parents, be stolen and raised by White people but there is no denying that the child is Black

A person can be born in America...

oh nevermind

There are Christians, Jews, and Muslims that are all Israelis - they were born in the state of Israel.

Yes, Israel is a Jewish state like Saudi Arabia is a Muslim state but there are Saudis that are not Muslim and ...

Oh gosh, i forgot who i am talkig to

Having been brought around a whole bunch of Jews, I know that many who practice the faith like to refer to themselves as a "race" but that has more to do with a certain ethnocentric point of view

Scientific studies have shown again and again that the DNA of Jews in Israel and Muslims in Palestine are almost identical - almost impossible to note the difference ... racially

the only difference is they practice different ways to worship the same God (the wrong God according to your self-righteous opinion)

:read:

trust me, i most certainly read all of your posts

do you read mine?

it doesnt appear to be so since you have not answered my question about whether or not Jews today worship the wrong god

"The god you are trying to reach has been disconnected..."

jews_wailing_wall2.jpg

...sorry fellas but God doesnt answer prayers from that wall

a proud tradition, from the Crusades to the Holocaust...

crusades.jpg

...take that [wrong god] and that [wrong god] and that...

still waiting....

this was from last week:

hassan said:
i shall pose the following question to you and your unique view of reality

if we are to apply your special line of reasoning to Jews, ?do they also have a different god?

Titus 3:9-11

But avoid foolish disputes, genealogies, contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and useless. Reject a divisive man after the first and second admonition, knowing that such a person is warped and sinning, being self-condemned.

:read:

JSU Chad said:
Titus 3:9-11

hassan said:
The Pauline letters dominate composition of the New Testament like football news dominates the weekend sports pages during the autumn.

In fact, the reality of Paul's teachings dominating Chrisitian theology over the teachings of Jesus is so implicit that Leo Tolstoy once wrote that modern Christianity should be renamed "Paulism".

*I will wait for respondents to prove that last point with each and every Scriptural passage that will be used to refute my post as virtually each and every Scriptural passage used for that purpose will be from a Pauline letter and not from something that Jesus himself said.

btw, the only "foolish dispute" has arisen (no pun intended) from neva's not wanting to answer my question about Jews worshipping the right god or the wrong one

i'm just asking a question based on something that neva posted

you know, Jesus was never shy about giving answers - now Paul on the other hand, he was something else....

i've never heard of anyone really being "offended" by what paul wrote ...

coughcoughcoughtabloidfoddercoughcoughcough

...but, then again, we havent asked Jesus

*but, if you're referring to my questioning of Paul, his intentions, his writings, his accuracy, et al, then YES, i DO question Paul

hassan said:
btw, the only "foolish dispute" has arisen (no pun intended) from neva's not wanting to answer my question about Jews worshipping the right god or the wrong one

i'm just asking a question based on something that neva posted

you know, Jesus was never shy about giving answers - now Paul on the other hand, he was something else....

I would answer your question but what purpose would it serve? This is rhetorical as well. With your many post it is clear you only want to cast dispersions...

really?

?how EXACTLY is it so "clear"?

i think what is clearer is folks trying to duck fair questions

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Time has not allowed me to follow this thread as I would like, but I would like to know the answers to Hassan's questions. I am a seeker of that which is divisive, TRUTH.

hassan said:
... you have not answered my question about whether or not Jews today worship the wrong god

i'm still waiting for an answer

(thank God i decided not to hold my breath)

Allah may be one of GOD's names but the things that the coran teaches contradict with alot of things in the bible....So if it was the same GOD who inspired both books, then GOd lied in one of them...Or ethier, it was not the same GOD.....THE SAME GOD will TELL THE SAME STORY in anything that HE says or has written.......How can it be the same GOD and different teachings?

Doesn't matter how many things are the same or how close or related something is (wich is what alot of you all's points are) IF there are

A
N
Y

Differences then we must serve a unstable minded GOD......

I doubt that though....I do know one thing....There is only One.....He revealed himself to Man in the FOrm of a Son called JESUS......
That MAN Died and Rose....Back in Heaven now....Sitting on ONE Throne..

If the coran, buddists, or any other so called religion teaches anything other than what the GOD of the BIBLE teaches then that can not possibly be the same GOD....

Now if Allah is the name of GOD then that means that some one is just simply lying on GOD...Bible and Coran......Both can't be right...Only one....It is simply up to YOU to choose you this day who you will serve.....

Because Jesus Said that unless you come through HIM and HIM ONLY, that is the only way to get to the FATHER... I choose to believe the man who died and whos grave is empty to this day.....Christians have proof of a risen savior.....Plus other proof by the Power of the Holy Ghost that He gave us...
Mark16:16-18
1Cor12:7-13

The Jews are worshiping the same God that they were worshiping in the old testament.......They just don't know the proper way to reach him during or should I say in the new covenant (testament).....Jesus is the only way to GOD......THey don't believe that...So they are worshiping him(GOD AKA JEHOVA) in VAIN....But the question was do they worship the SAME God??
THe Answer is Yes...Alot of SO called Christians are Worshiping the Same God also in Vain...

For example, SOme Christians teach that you can just believe in Jesus and Get to Heaven without being baptized....So if you call your self worshiping God and Haven't been baptized by water in His Name then you are worshiping in vain.......BUT IT IS THE RIGHT GOD AT LEAST..lol..(as if that matters)
Alot of people who THINK that they are saved are not because of either disobediance (because of their lack of understanding) or just because they have simply not repeanted.. You have to Worship My God the way he wants you to worship Him by way of HIS will....HIS WILL ONLY...

KEY VERSE THAT PROVES THIS IS

MATTHEW7:21-32

BUt for us who Do what is in His Will then
(READ MATTHEW7:24-27)

THe Same GOd, but Not in His Will of Worship doesn't matter...THat is the situation that the Jews are in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back