Name the Coach....

Battle Cat

1. He had to stand in line for almost 30 minutes just to get a ticket to see Gram get their arses kicked in Jackson 2 years ago.

2.He could not remember his lines in that famous Buger King commercial so all he ever said was "Yep!"

3. He was relieved by another coach that has his famous line "Duh Huh" writen all over his face.

4. He was cring like a Beyotch on national TV!

5. His wing-t offense was so old that the only person that he could fool with it himself.

6. Started the winning tradition of losing the Bayou Classic.

7. NBC loves to show that clip of him running down the hall in the football dorm ringing a big arse cow bell!
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Who is this guy? Can someone post a picture of him? Please dont say his name out loud someone might get offended and give you the boot!!

:D

NAME THE TEAM!!!

1. Colors are blue and white.

2. Claim to be the real TIGERS of the SWAC.

3. School is in the middle of the ghetto.

4. Does not have their own stadium to play in therefore having to ride the bus to HOME and AWAY games.

5. Was embarrased at HOMECOMING against a team that has not won a SWAC championship since God knows when. Lost to them last year too.

6. Will be embareASSed on Oct. 20 in their ON LOAN stadium.

7. A/K/A Buffalo

8. Address is:
1400 LYNCH Street
Jackson, MS 39217

Who is this team???

I aint sced! Its Eddie Robinson, and yes, that is my final answer!

I WON. I WON. I WON. :D :D :D

For my prize, I pick

JSU 47
GSU 24 (they might be 3 points better than SUcks)

Cograts to Krazykat!!

You just won a free ticket to watch Gram get the isht beat out of them this weekend. This will be one game that you do not want to miss. I heard that G-Sup cries just like Eddie after a gram lost!

Originally posted by Battle Cat
Is this the same school that kicked Grams arse 4 out out of the last years! HHMMMMM!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yeah it's the same COACH that's responsible for thirty(30) of those arse whippings you have received during his tenure!!!

Sesame Street SEND HELP(Tell them ***holes their ain't no such thing as a blue & white tiger)

hughes.gif

I'm Smart :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Back