My upcoming T.V. series on UPN....

M

Makaho Bedrock

After months of negotiations and bribing of network executives, I have convinced Aaron Spelling of allowing me to do a modern adaptation of the Classic T.V. show Charlies Angels.

As a result of overbudgeting on my part, I can no longer afford to pay Halle Berry, Kenya Moore and Vanessa Williams their desired salaries to portray modern day angels. I desperately need the Ladies of TSPN to audition for the various roles.

1034351398.jpg

The Smart Angel ?
Clothing: Slacks and a nice blouse ? or a turtle neck with pantsuit - NO Bra
Hair: Brown/Black in a med. cut

The Street Wise Angel ?
Clothing: Bathing suite or beautiful dress - NO bra
Hair: Brown/Black and shoulder length

The Athletic Angel ?
Clothing: too-tight t-shirt, and Jeans (also tight) - NO bra
Hair: Brown/Black and bellow shoulder length, can also be blonde like Beyonce Knowles'

Ladies don't miss out on the opportunity of a life time, Post which angel you would like to portray

I also have Mike Bigg and Suge currently fighting it out to play the part of BOSLEY....

The Riddler and Dirty are also currently on Tap to play evil Strip club owners that the girls will have to infiltrate,...but, those will be sweeps weeks shows.

And of course I will play the role of Charlie, my back will always be to the camera with a Dymepiece in my lap and a Scotch on the Rocks in my hand.

:D :D :D

WTF??

Can't no angel have short hair? What's up with all this medium/long/bouncing knowles isht?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Great observation Nita,

So can I pencil you in as the Smart Angel ????

Uhhh, Nita.....

Why you wanna mess with the Sweeps week ratings like dat. The Dress Code is non negotiable. I know you may be questioning my judgement due to my failed past efforts..

O.K., so mabye Tempest Bledsoe was not the best person to host a talk show.....

Mabye I should'nt have used Magic Johnson for a night time show...

And maybe Pootie Tang would have been funnier if I spiked the popcorn at the theaters with Rum butter....

But my Cita's World project on B.E.T seems to be going strong.

BTW, who do you think can play the Streetwise angel ?? I'm thinking Dtown, I heared she was hell with a boxcutter!!!

Back