My team sucked last night!

MD,

This is TnSTATE we're talking about not some smalltime school like txsu, aamu, asu or those other swac schools.

We were not supposed to beat aamu were we??

What happend to the beat down and the running up of the score??

Yeah thats what I THOUGHT!!

JSU will give it up more quicker than the poopies did, They have a weakness that we are about to espose and exploit...STAY TUNED!!

Originally posted by MightyDog
Do you need me to say it again?

Yup;

We want you to say it every chance you get on up to the start of the game.

Then after TSU gets through waxing that puddy tat arse of j-sue's we want you to give a full explanation of why you were so wrong.

I'm telling y'all JSU's team is sucking big time, After TSU plays them and exposes their weaknesses for the rest of ya'll SWAC'ers they will be extremely lucky to win another game this year.

By the way, That # 55 is awesome, he reminded me of a Richard Dent.

Too bad he chose to play for a smalltime school.

Come on Dogpound...dont let this dude talk about yall like this....

Yall are #1....remember :snicker:

Hey wheres Trudraws

TSU your team is not that good the 4th quarter is when you started doing something must warn you you secondary is very weak. Hope you have some tanks to offset the bomb you you are going to receive from the air attack.

I don't know what in the hell happen to AAMU that day but for some funny reason we could not connect and it was not because of your defense. We killed our ownselves with drop passes and penalities. Don't think you are going to beat JSU with that defense take my word for it. You DBs are going to need
Oxygen tanks by the 2nd quarter

Originally posted by Mason357
TSU your team is not that good the 4th quarter is when you started doing something must warn you you secondary is very weak. Hope you have some tanks to offset the bomb you you are going to receive from the air attack.

I don't know what in the hell happen to AAMU that day but for some funny reason we could not connect and it was not because of your defense. We killed our ownselves with drop passes and penalities. Don't think you are going to beat JSU with that defense take my word for it. You DBs are going to need
Oxygen tanks by the 2nd quarter

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

AAMU,

Tell me this, When TSU dismantels and humilates JSU by halftime whose sacks will you then get in?? M Valley?? :emlaugh:

We could beat that sorry aamu team when ever we wanted to... You ain't seen nothing yet, Y'all ought to be grateful we called the dogs off of that ass. :confused:

I'd also bet when TSU runs the J-sue Mouthfia off these boards for awhile there will be no thanks forthcoming. SAD SAD SAD!!

Originally posted by Get Ready
Are you guys saying that TSU has weak DBs?

Oh Well

TC....get in there

Yeah GR I think that's the messge their trying to get out.

Remember:

These are the same guys that also predicted a lopsided victory for aamu. :rolleyes:

Grasping at straws:

How sad !!

But anyway's bring on kent, taylor and the rest of yo boy's , TSU has got something to give um :snicker:

GR, once JSU see the game film, Hughes is going to wonder what was Coop game plan. There is no way TSU can stop JSU and Kent passing attack.

Roar Man you all will be ripped to threads.

Maybe it was playing in the stadium that caused us to play poorly.

A&M have a good "DL" they are strong, and fundamentally sound. But, they do not have the stamina to play an entire game. The game against TN State, exposed a weak and out of shape "DL & OL". If A&M had good strength coach, they would be one of if not the best team in the SWAC.

There no way a "TSU, OL" is suppose to be stronger than a "A&M, DL". The way TN ST, "OL" moved A&M "DL" was disgusting.

Unless, Cooper, do something about a weak "OL & DL" expect"

The G-Men, should win by a minimum of 20.
JState, will run A&M back to abnormal.
ASU will send them packing in the first qtr.

A&M, you're all right with me, but it's going to be a long season for the Bulldogs. {period}

I do not know why, all of you feel that JState is going to beat TN State. :emlaugh:

Originally posted by Get Ready
Come on Dogpound...dont let this dude talk about yall like this....

Yall are #1....remember :snicker:

C'mon GR...don't be stupid! :D
Remember...Book of Smack Chapter 6:1

Dispite how good thine smacketh might be, thou cannot disputeth SCOREBOARD!

We can talk about this or that about the game, but....we lost. Plus people like you don't listen to anybody else's commentary. ;)

H:

What are you talking about????

NT

Thats not alltogetther true. SU been kicking Grams in the dirt for th last 8 years, but somehow Gram finds a way to smack the Nation off the board.

Come on dude..get creative

Don't get me wrong...our skills are still in tact! :D

It's just that you don't see Gram talkin' too much ish that following Monday! ;) We gotta take a few lumps like men & women before we regroup and smack da hell outta Ol Dirty Grumbling! :D

Me saying that TnSU couldn't run the dayum ball wouldn't make much of an impact.:emlaugh:

Growing pains, that's all....merely growing pains.:cool:

DH,

Where did you get those rushing stats "1.3 yards rushing"???

"tailback Charles Anthony going for 72 yards. Shannon Harris, benefiting from a year in the Big Blue attack, completed passes to nine receivers for 291 yards and four TDs"

- the tennessean

Your offense had something like 45 total yards rushing! That doesn't sound like a weak Dline to me!
Your QB ran for his life all night!(I knew it was going to be a long night for him after your 2nd or 3rd play of the game!);)

AD,

A&M's line was nothing to play with. u guys have a defensive end that would not quit. It was almost like watchin a ravens game during the first half.

but our offense adjusted. 2nd half, we went to the air. a couple of big plays turned out to be the difference in the game.

Back