My team sucked last night!

Mike
No smack attended, but that was to be expected with changing offensive systems every year. Plus your defense is too predictable because everyone knows you are going to blitz almost every down. There are some great receivers at all HBCU's and playing them one-on-one on every down is begging for a loss. Hopefully, improvement will be seen next weekend.

BTW, I thought you guys were three to four deep at every position, so how did the Bulldogs get tired? Just wondering. So much for going undefeated, ha. At least you have a goose egg in one column.

The defense was suppose to get tired.... The offense only had the ball 12 minutes in the second half. Plus when Jamaal Ware, Adrian Abrams (leading tackler from UAB last year), and Robert Mathis all get hurt in the second half, that was a big blow. The Times stated that all of these players will be back this weekend. I keep telling everybody that Nick Wells is going to be the next Kenyon Hambrick at AAMU.

Dahill

Not A&M. Remember your second and third string is as good as the first string. I guess that means they all aren't about shizznit.

The problem wasn't your defense, it was the offense. Is TSU's defense that good? And how many QBs did you use?

Originally posted by Kool-Aid2K1
The problem wasn't your defense, it was the offense. Is TSU's defense that good? And how many QBs did you use?

I agree... I dont know if TSU's defense was that good or AAMU offense played that bad. One quarterback was used. He did a pretty good job besides the interception he threw in the endzone. Mathis and Ware played like pros. Now I see why they call Mathis "Baby Freak" TSU had excellent field position the entire night. AAMU limited TSU to 1.3 rushing yards the entire night. There was less blitzing than last year... The db's played excellent in the first half then ran out of gas in the 4th quarter.

Mike, it apprears Tenn St. was smart enough to adjust their game plan. They could not run the football so they went to passing.

I don't understand what is going on. Maybe we will be told on Monday night.

I tell ya one thing....

The offense better be fixed this weekend! From what I have been told about the defense, they are much better than I expected. They can't stay on the field the whole night. They held the Tigers out of the endzone for 3 quarters. The offense should have done their job and won the game.

No excuses, just facts.

Hey Mike,

I thought the fact that you have a new OC and new QB and new personel wouldnt affect you. Isnt that what you said. I thought you wouldnt miss Hambrick and those linemen. Werent you replacing them with better players? Just asking.

Do you think they will be able to work the kinks out in one week? You are going up against an experience Grambling team. And again, experience is very important......well to some teams at least.

Going to Grambling is not a good time to trying to work out problems. But hey, you are 0-7, you can do it. Just keep saying, "I think I can. I think I can. I think I can."

"Little engine that could" send help.:emlaugh:

Like I said!

It better be worked out! We did a little of both in the first half and then all of a sudden we stuck with running the ball. This needs to be fixed and quick! We also need to get an answer from the SWAC office about Neal Lindsey! I think their should be a time limit on when you can clear up speculations. This can really hurt game plans.

Also, GR! We didn't have to play Brandon Reed. The secondary is better than last year like I said. They just got tired after being on the field the whole game. The offense has to give them time to rest. On defense, we don't blitz all the time anymore. Our front four are fast enough to get the job done. Believe that!

The defense held off TnSU for 3 quarters and then they collapsed. I don't have a problem with that, my problem is with the offense getting it together. When they do..... better be this week.... We will be back on track! Remember we have to winn our Conference games to make it back to B'ham. That was something that people tend to forget about!

Re: Like I said!

Originally posted by Mike
It better be worked out! We did a little of both in the first half and then all of a sudden we stuck with running the ball. This needs to be fixed and quick! We also need to get an answer from the SWAC office about Neal Lindsey! I think their should be a time limit on when you can clear up speculations. This can really hurt game plans.

Also, GR! We didn't have to play Brandon Reed. The secondary is better than last year like I said. They just got tired after being on the field the whole game. The offense has to give them time to rest. On defense, we don't blitz all the time anymore. Our front four are fast enough to get the job done. Believe that!

The defense held off TnSU for 3 quarters and then they collapsed. I don't have a problem with that, my problem is with the offense getting it together. When they do..... better be this week.... We will be back on track! Remember we have to winn our Conference games to make it back to B'ham. That was something that people tend to forget about!

The BIG BAD WOLF must be one of y'all defensive coaches. All that HUFFING and PUFFING going on on the field.

3 Little Pigs send help.

Mike....

So what....your defense is suppose to be the bomb. Remember you are the one always talking about our fat linemen and conditioning. You are the one always talking about depth. What happened to it? I saw JSU shuffle in 3 sets of Dlinemen...what did A&M do?

I kept trying to tell you. Oh Well....Maybe you will get it together before Valley...maybe.

ts ts TSU!! ts ts TSU! ts ts TSU! ts ts TSU! ts ts TSU! ts ts TSU!

J-SUE,

Leave aamu alone, That is TSU's property.

Maybe when TSU gets through mopping the field with kent & taylor y'all will learn to respect other folks property.

If I were you, I would keep Kent and Taylors name out of my mouth. There aint nothing you can do with either one of them. TC is the best SWAC WR and Kent is the best SWAC QB. This thing is going to be ugly. This is not a weak sorry 0-7 team you are about to deal with. You are about to catch a hold of a real Tiger.

I can assure you that you will not hold JSU to 1 TD in 3 quarters. I can assure that our defense wont be on the field all day. I can assure you that you will get your ass whipped in Memphis. Kent and TC will be showcasing for the pro scouts.

GR,

Bruh you ain't said nuttin.

So what if kent is the best QB the swac can offer.

So what if taylor is the best RC the swac can offer, dude TSU's DB'S practice everyday against the best wide receiver tandem in the nation.

There's now way the JSU db's can prepare for this "air raid" TSU's about to unleash upon them, BOMB after BOMB after BOMB after... you do understand now don't you?? :bawling:

This game is going to be tooooo easy.

I think the j-settes are the only ASSetts y'all got going for ya :D

TSU DBs need to get some speed on them. Saturday night
AAMU had your DBs beat by 3 yards. We just could not connect
on the long Bombs.

Originally posted by Mason357
TSU DBs need to get some speed on them. Saturday night
AAMU had your DBs beat by 3 yards. We just could not connect
on the long Bombs.

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

J,SUCKs

How many of you picked aamu over TSU??

Didn't I tell you'all that aamu sucked??

Well JSU sucks also, y'all just hasn't played anyone but lowly COWard so the truth isn't out yet.

TSU 45

j-sue 12

And oh!

TSU will espose and exploit j-sues weaknesses , Once the remaining teams on your schedule see what TSU has done they will in turn do the same.

Look for J-SUE to have a loosing season....SORRY!!

Back