My placekicker had a 49 yarder. How about you Buffalo?

GSUperTiger

The "Icon" of BCF
Word on the wire Nick Lowery, Gary Andersen, Morten Andersen, etc. are taking notes. I hear even ole Gary is concerned about his all time pts scored record in the league. This true freshman -- Brian Morgan -- is heading his way.

He had a 42 yarder too. Buffalo how are those 23 yd extra points going? If your PK shows the same spunk kicking rather than fighting -- just maybe he can improve to 50%. Doug has us so far above the talent level in the SWAC that we can beat teams w/o our best players.

Grambling has not been this strong since 1992. I still can not figure which facet of the team is stronger. Our special team is tough, our D is tough, our offense is tough. We are Grambling -- still the most meaningful and powerful statement on the SP.

I SEE GRAMBLING SWINGING ON JSU'S INIZUTS.

ALL THESE NEW POST ABOUT JSU, JSU THIS , JSU THAT.

YOU BETTER HAVE YOU ISHT TOGETHER ON THE 20TH,

BRIAN MORGAN AIN'T GONE SAVE THAT ARSE IN OCTOBER.

Originally posted by KKPSIHH
I SEE GRAMBLING SWINGING ON JSU'S INIZUTS.

ALL THESE NEW POST ABOUT JSU, JSU THIS , JSU THAT.

YOU BETTER HAVE YOU ISHT TOGETHER ON THE 20TH,

BRIAN MORGAN AIN'T GONE SAVE THAT ARSE IN OCTOBER.

GSUper,

This response from KKPSIHH tell me that the Buffalo Bill still aint ready.

BTW - That 49 yard FG would have been good from 53 yards.

Hey fellas,

Can we borrow your white boy this weekend? Yall won't need him this weekend will you?

JUST ASKING!

Hell, yall would have been able to recruit a kicker if yall didn't show that starved out dude from last year. But yall don't need to worry about extra points, field goals, or kickoffs. The most important kicker for yall will be your punter.

[size=1.5]psst....tell him not to kick to Shanklin - he bad![/size]

Is there a better special teams in the SWAC? Even our punter averaged 56.5yds last week.

JST, ask your buddy Scott Norwood of the Buffalo Bills how about important is placekicking? Did you see Northwestern and Michigan St.?

Tired of smacking Valley -- huh?

Back