MY MY MY... SU Dolls....

Yes, we all do. She was very nice. She was ahead of me a bit. I think she worked with the Dolls a year or 2 after dancing 4 years. She may know of me or know my face. Tell her "Liberty", '84 crab trumpet player from Liberty MS who was number 2 on line for Psi Spring '85, said hello... Whew!!! :) that was a mouthful...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
ZNSPR8502 said:
Yes, we all do. She was very nice. She was ahead of me a bit. I think she worked with the Dolls a year or 2 after dancing 4 years. She may know of me or know my face. Tell her "Liberty", '84 crab trumpet player from Liberty MS who was number 2 on line for Psi Spring '85, said hello... Whew!!! :) that was a mouthful...
I will tell her.She lives in Texas now,but comes home sometimes.

OnlySU said:
I will tell her.She lives in Texas now,but comes home sometimes.

I went to a funeral of a close fraternity brother, Jukebox alum and Southern alum on Saturday morning. On Friday night, I spent some time with Doc in his office and she is on a picture in his office. At the time, she was working with the current dolls (this was after her time on the squad).

Them dolls are something bad, that's all I have to say about that. Umm, them or the J-Settes you win either way.

SU DOLL OPENING UP FOR USHER-

SB99 said:
I am not too big on the DOLL's, although they are fines as what, but those oh so lovely ladies of the Prancing J-Settes, are off the charts. SU member(s) tell me this, are the Doll's cocky, and do they date any members in the band. There is one that I would love to meet, and her name is Keira, the 1st dark skinned one from the ATL (SHAWTY). I think she graduated from SWD back in 97 or something like that.

IMG_0185.jpg

Kiara Ely(2nd from left) a former SU Dancing Doll (1996-2000) and a graduate of Southwest Dekalb High School (C/O 1996), who was a featured dancer in the movie Drumline, is presently dancing with Island Def Jam Artist and Actress Christina Milian (AM to PM) (Dip It Low)(Whatever You Want).

For the past 5 months, KIKi has been on a European promotional tour with Christina Milian to promote her single ?Dip It Low? from her ?It?s about time? CD. They appeared on ?Top Of The Pops, MTV TRL and PopWorld in Europe, and several concerts in TOKYO, JAPAN. Kiki has also performed with Christina on MTV TRL, ?On Air With Ryan Seacrest?, WB Pepsi Smash and and an upcoming episode of MAD TV here in the US.

Shortly after returning from her Tokyo Japan Tour, Christina Milian and Dancers joined ?USHER? Tour in the US which began in August 12th. Christina Milian and Kanye West are opening for Atlanta?s own Super Star and renown Recording Artist ?USHER?. He is bringing his concert to the ATL, October 2nd & 3rd, 2004 at Phillips Arena.

KIKI has been very busy since moving to Los Angeles, California, two years ago. The former SWD Dancing Diva (?96) and Southern University Dancing Doll (1996-2000) has danced or worked with some of the Top renown hip-hop and r&b and recording artists, both live and/or in their videos, commercials and television. Artist such as Justin Timberlake, Nivea, Blaque, NEXT, Latocha Scott, Lil? Kim, Ashanti, JaRule, B2K, Smokey Robinson,Missy Elliott, 50 Cent & G-Unit, R. Kelly, Nelly and presently with Christina Milian.

KiKI is currently featured in Christina Milian latest video ?Whatever You Want? which, premiered on TRL, Friday, September 10th, 2004 on MTV. The video is ?HOT?!

Check out kiki's website and photoalbum:

http://www.dancersunlimited.org/~kiki/index.html

http://photobucket.com/albums/v392/Kikiphotos/

source:crossroads

Rayma was my college roommate. When I last talked to her a few years ago she was thinking about going back to school to become a nurse. I'm glad she's doing what she loves. :tup: :tup:

Trina, I meant to ask you about ole Rayma...I wonder how she's doing? I can't view that link up there...it's blocked by my job. :rolleyes:

Back