My Dark Horse for NBa Rookie of the Year

crazylegs

Da' Franchise...
Melo??? nope...

LeBron, nope....

Ronald Murray (Shaw University, CIAA)

ole boy is leading all rookies in scoring avg (23.8 ppg) and is the second leading scorer on a young Sonics squad (Ray Allen is out wikth an injury).

the kids is a natural scorer and can do it inside and out...I was watching him the other night and he's the real deal... :tup:

Originally posted by crazylegs

ole boy is leading all rookies in scoring avg (23.8 ppg) and is the second leading scorer on a young Sonics squad (Ray Allen is out wikth an injury).

the kids is a natural scorer and can do it inside and out...I was watching him the other night and he's the real deal... :tup:

I heard about him. My boy said that he is lighten up the NBA and he's from a D2 school.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by crazylegs
Melo??? nope...

LeBron, nope....

Of course you wouldn't pick LeBron, but...

Too bad Murray's not a rookie...:lmao:

Re: Re: Re: My Dark Horse for NBa Rookie of the Year

Originally posted by Blacknbengal
Are you sure? I heard he was.

Ronald Murray was selected by the Milwaukee Bucks in the second round (42nd pick overall) of the 2002 NBA Draft.

Re: Re: Re: Re: My Dark Horse for NBa Rookie of the Year

Originally posted by JSU*Toi
Ronald Murray was selected by the Milwaukee Bucks in the second round (42nd pick overall) of the 2002 NBA Draft.

I've should have known not to listen to a damn ex-ASU hornet basketball player. They dont know nothing about basketball.

You're right, Toi... It's good to see a sista that knows here college hoops...;) :D

Ronald was also the consensus DII National Player of the Year in 2002.

He was also the first DII player in almost a decade to also be nominated for the James Naismith award...

I got a chance to see this cat play alot during his CIAA days and he could've played anywhere he wanted to coming out of HS....He's that good.

As far as LeBron is concerned, he'll get more than enough touches to make his case for ROY honors...

Back