11/05 University of Arkansas-Pine Bluff
11/12 Alcorn State University
11/19 Southern University

Dates and times are subject to change.

(Home games are bolded)

http://www.mvsusports.com/news/2016/3/6/football-announces-2016-schedule.aspx

Damn 4 home games

They had 5 last year.

PV only have 4 home games this year too. 4 conference games home, 4 conference games away, 1 neutral site conference game and 2 FBS games away.

Now only UAPB left to release their 2016 football game schedule.

They had 5 last year.

PV only have 4 home games this year too. 4 conference games home, 4 conference games away, 1 neutral site conference game and 2 FBS games away.

Now only UAPB left to release their 2016 football game schedule.
We hadnt either

We hadnt either

Well at least you know your 2 ooc games plus the 9 game conference schedule set. just need to confirm times. UAPB is still trying to find another ooc game for their 2016 schedule.

Well at least you know your 2 ooc games plus the 9 game conference schedule set. just need to confirm times. UAPB is still trying to find another ooc game for their 2016 schedule.
True. Our ooc games are back to back . Foxsports have a lil of our schedule

The EMU game has been moved up to Sept. 2 so I imagine this will probably be a ESPN3/U game

Why not? At least they are a FCS team. They are doing what the rest of us should be doing.. but we playing Georgia Tech, Cal and Arkansas... smh
I agree, but Montana is a beast. Valley needs a winning friendly schedule right now. I wish they would have scheduled a VMI or Nicholls State type team.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that Valley is going to fair better against EMU than they will against Montana.

I agree, but Montana is a beast. Valley needs a winning friendly schedule right now. I wish they would have scheduled a VMI or Nicholls State type team.

How we schedule should be depicted by our situation. Valley NEEDS to play four SIAC schools next year. They are just a glorified D2 team. They need confidence. I would even do home-home with some D2s if I was them or try to get some classics with a D2. If they can get two Ws from some D2s and beat teams like AAMU, TxSo and UAPB, at least they will have a winning season.

Homecoming....SMH...LMAO!!!

Give em hell Valley

0ae2c063826ee985d887a193f19556ff.jpg

Homecoming....SMH...LMAO!!!

Not like they really had an option. PV could have been HC but right now, they are the front runner for the SWAC Championship. ..and that game is kinda early. AAMU would be ideal for Homecoming bait but that game is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too early.

..and then Alcorn is too late and in state rival. GSU is a good draw for the fans tho.

Not like they really had an option. PV could have been HC but right now, they are the front runner for the SWAC Championship. ...

Not so sure about that they lost a LOT of players which is why I got GSU as the front runner

If Comegy is going to do anything at Valley then this will be the year. I'm sure they will try to get the ball in Chambers hands as much as possible. Comegy is doing his best recruiting RIGHT NOW so I look for Valley to win a few more games this year.

Not so sure about that they lost a LOT of players which is why I got GSU as the front runner

If Comegy is going to do anything at Valley then this will be the year. I'm sure they will try to get the ball in Chambers hands as much as possible. Comegy is doing his best recruiting RIGHT NOW so I look for Valley to win a few more games this year.

I don't think PV lost a lot of players. I thought they return almost the entire team.

Ok.. I see they lost their top three rushers and some O-line starters... Defense looks to be more in tact. I still got them taking the WEST tho.... lol

This marks the first spring under head football coach Willie Simmons as the team didn't conduct spring drills in 2015. Offensively, all eyes will be on the backfield with the loss of its top three rushers from 2015 but reinforcements won't be in place until the summer. The Panthers return quarterback Trey Green and a slew of receivers but will have to develop depth and fill the hole of three starters on the offensive line.

Ok.. I see they lost their top three rushers and some O-line starters... Defense looks to be more in tact. I still got them taking the WEST tho.... lol

This marks the first spring under head football coach Willie Simmons as the team didn't conduct spring drills in 2015. Offensively, all eyes will be on the backfield with the loss of its top three rushers from 2015 but reinforcements won't be in place until the summer. The Panthers return quarterback Trey Green and a slew of receivers but will have to develop depth and fill the hole of three starters on the offensive line.

Herbert was their biggest loss and they will more than likely be fairly young next season. I'm sure Simmons hit the Transfer route hard so I dont expect a huge drop off

Back