Muscle Soreness

Dr. Phreeze

It is I...Yes it is...
High frequency training is a *****. I went to the gym to work my quads and hamstrings on Saturday and they still hurt. I even soaked in some Epsom salt at least 2 times. How any of you ladies and gents felt sore for at least 3 days after working out. I usually work out all the time but I never felt like this.

High frequency training is a *****. I went to the gym to work my quads and hamstrings on Saturday and they still hurt. I even soaked in some Epsom salt at least 2 times. How any of you ladies and gents felt sore for at least 3 days after working out. I usually work out all the time but I never felt like this.

Your quads are the largest muscles in your body and the most used. Plus you workout hamstrings so you getting a two fer one arse kicking.

You need to stretch to loosen your muscles.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
We're doing work outs on the job with a professional trainer. I still have muscle soreness from last week from the things this girl has us doing (salsa dancing, cardio, yoga and tai chi).
I've been trying to stretch more, and it's helped some.

After you finish working our do cool downs. Walk a few laps, jump rope, ect. That helps to lessen and in some cases prevent soreness.

Phrat,

It reached to the point that I can barely bend my legs to sit down.

MORE REASON TO STRETCH!

For the quads

QuadStretch.jpg

For the hamstrings

hamstring.gif

well when i was workin out with a trainer, i was so damn sore one time and i soaked and rubbed icy hot, stretched, nothin worked i was still sore. so a few days later after still being sore, i told my trainer i wasn't cause i was in too much pain. :lol: she made me come in and work out some more, and ironically it helped. i was scared as hell cause my whole body was screamin. but as i continued to work out and my body warmed up, the pain went away. she explained that the best thing to heal a sore body is to keep working out(not overdoing it of course), because when your body warms up it alleviates the pain. i thought the batch was nuts,:lol: but it actually worked.

Back