Ms Sports fans .................Show me the 12 highschools that are better....

Originally posted by jstate83
Than South Panola.
Oak Grove .... undefeated and steamrollin teams couldn't do nothing against SP. Once again they called off the dogs at halftime......................... :emlaugh:
I would love to see the 12 teams that USATODAY say are better.

South Panola University

RB Marcus Griffin --- 34 carries---269yds

Season Stats

Defense

:wavey: LB,

South Panola University :lol: have some HUGE guys! I really got a kick outta watching all the high school teams this weekend. I was hoping Peques and Griffin were seniors! Those guys together are a force to reckon with! :tup: Bell needs to start whispering in those guys ears like NOW!!!

Got to deal with this team NEXT YEAR AGAIN. The sad part for Oak Grove, as good as they are, South Panola was playing WITHOUT THEIR 2 BEST PLAYERS. :)

I could not beleive the size of these guy's.......... and like the writer said, none of them was fat, slow kids .............. They were RIPPED.

Bring em on over here to GA. We'll put a nice friendly whooping on em for ya. We'll break em down real nice...... ::winkgrin:

See LB, it's personal with you. How many times has Louisville lost to these guy's over the years.:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Originally posted by Bengal E
Bring em on over here to GA. We'll put a nice friendly whooping on em for ya. We'll break em down real nice...... ::winkgrin:
Y'all better have some STUDS over there in GA. How many of those GA schools are ranked 12 or higher in the USA Today poll. S. Panola would love to be able to move on up the poll by whooping 'em. This team redefined the meaning of team speed.

And to think that Noise Talka thought his high school had a shot at beating SPU.

I watched S.Panola play Friday and I was amazed at what I saw. On offense they had, a Steve Mcnair/Mike Vick at QB. 3 Jerry Rices, and a Frank Wycheck. Priest Holmes at RB....

Defense ALL MADDEN!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Don't forget a 230 pound fullback that was just draggin people for yards, linebackers that hit like Ray Lewis, and DB's that cover and hit like a Dion/Lester Hayes/Lott combination.

As you see ................. The key player's are soph's and jounior's.:eek:

:nod: Yep, them boys at S. Panola were for real! I was like, is this high school??? Talking about fast....:eek: Oak Grove's QB was good, but he just didn't have time to do anything.

NO!!!!!!

Who deleted my post???? :look:
Anyway, raise your voice again and I'll be waiting on Robin Hood to jack you up! :mad: :p ;)

Ah, somebody's deleting posts. WHY?:rolleyes:

I was just stating that the 2 players that the media focused on Friday were outstanding. Now if there were others better than them, it would be unbelievable, but not surprising.

Who were their 2 BETTER players? Seems as if the whole team had alot of talent to offer.

Anyway, my husband and I really enjoyed watching all those kids play their hearts out. GOOD JOB to all the high school respresenting this weekend!!! :tup:

Originally posted by ShyLadyTiger
Anyway, raise your voice again and I'll be waiting on Robin Hood to jack you up! :mad: :p ;)

I was just stating that the 2 players that the media focused on Friday were outstanding. Now if there were others better than them, it would be unbelievable, but not surprising.

Who were their 2 BETTER players? Seems as if the whole team had alot of talent to offer.

Anyway, my husband and I really enjoyed watching all those kids play their hearts out. GOOD JOB to all the high school respresenting this weekend!!! :tup:

One of the players is headed to Texas next year --- I think. He is one of the offensive lineman that was opening holes for the RB's all season. He broke his leg the week before the Championships.

The other is a linebacker. He has not played most of the season. I think he had a injury to his knee. They also had a wide receiver that's hurt.

All were seniors --- all headed out of state to 1-a programs.

LB ...................... HELP ME PLEASE!! I'm being threaten. :D

LB ...................... HELP ME PLEASE!! I'm being threaten. :D

Eric can't help ya..... cause I threaten him all the time....:lol: ;)

One of the players is headed to Texas next year --- I think. He is one of the offensive lineman that was opening holes for the RB's all season. He broke his leg the week before the Championships.

The other is a linebacker. He has not played most of the season. I think he had a injury to his knee. They also had a wide receiver that's hurt.

All were seniors --- all headed out of state to 1-a programs.

:bawling: How come they didn't come to J-State!!! :cry:

I'm glad they are getting that opportunity anyway..:tup:

When you have scout's from the Big 12, Big 10, Notre Dame, etc ......... at your pratices and games EVERY WEEK, even the in state SEC schools have a hard time competing. Ms. St. seems to be the 1-a in state school that these's players will go to if they stay in state. Why I don't know.

These kids, if they have the grades --- and yes they do ---- have their pick of programs they can play for. This has been going on for about 10 years now. The QB for Notre Dame around the time that Lou Holtz was leaving was from South Panola.

Eric can't help ya..... cause I threaten him all the time....:lol: ;)

Yeah Bruh, she's threatened to come out here to ATL and CUT me. Matter of fact she was the first one to put me on hometown blast!!! :lmao:

Yeah those L'vlle loses do hurt and now we had that little Cutliffe boy messing it up this year!! I hope Ole Miss loses!!!!:redhot: :redhot:

The QB for Notre Dame around the time that Lou Holtz was leaving was from South Panola.

My bad ................... Jarious Jackson came from Tupelo. Same region as South Panola. Same result's though. Kids from this region eat, sleep, and drink football. Thats why it's so hard for school in the metro area, Jackson, to win a state championship. The talent pool is diluted with all the schools in the area.

For schools like SP, Tupelo, Wayne County ............ they don't have to share with other schools within the "city" like Jackson. They get it all. They start in middle school basically running the same system so they will be ready when they hit 9th and 10th grade. They have "minor league" training team's feeding the highschool's.:lmao:

Back