Mrs. Robber Wins 1-0!!!!!

This is sad....

And Battle Cat this is all your fault. I mean if anybody knows anything about hating to try and get at some puddin......it's me. But even I, the pres-O-dent, wouldn't go this low to hate on D Milkman.

I have seen the light. The hate must end.........

Things are worser than they ever were in the pass!

D-Nice

Do you remember what Robber did to me during Bayou Classic weekend? I told you I was going to find some kind of way to get him back!:D I almost had to have surgery behind that isht!

Robber is still my boy. I'm going to call him Saturday night and give him play by play commentary.:)

Robber you are not going to miss anyrhing b/c the way Alcorn is going to beat JS1/2 you would not even enjoy the game! Me and get ready will tell you all about the game the next time we see you!

Re: Awwwww Helllllllll Naaaaaaaa

Originally posted by Jaguar Diehard
It works like a charm, but remember... them women folks try to lay that guilt trip thing on ya. Just step out and in the words of my sista-in-law, SHE''L GET OVER IT!!!

These women today are getting out of hand. :redhot:

luther_vandross11_th.jpg

MOVE OOOOOOVA

In the words of Kane/KD from "Menace 2 Society", "Dayum, I knew Battle Cat would come back, but not like this...........blasting."

Battle Cat, you a wild boy. :D :D :D

NICE

Robber, if you do this, you're setting male chauvanism back 100 years. :smh:

Hold out man! Hold out! You're setting a BAD example for <b>Panther</b>on.... :smh:

Originally posted by MightyDog
Robber, stop by Sack and Save and get you several miniatures and enjoy the show.

MD you act like that is the only liquor store in town!!!

A few years ago, while attending a District Frat meeting, one of the brothers made an announcement that a place across the Interstate was selling expensive spirits at resonable prices. All the brothers went over and bought the place out. When I went by Robber house, he saw me checking out the bottles on the bar.
They were all from Sack and Save.

During my visit to Jackson in December, I went by Sack and Save around 11:10p.m. and they had closed. The owner was still in there counting the money. I was highly disappointed that I missed my annual visit to Sack and Save, but if you know of a better place tell Robber.

Stanley Liquors - South State Street

Home of the 20.99 bottle of Hennessy.....

And for the Southside Jacktown peeps

The Liquor Store (Yes that is the real name)
Cooper Road (right down from Dixie Gas)

If you can get cheaper than those two.... you must be jacking trucks to get your booze....

Back