Mrs. Robber Wins 1-0!!!!!

I'm laughing too...I won't say told you so

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And you know Robber wasn't gonna tell his SWACPAGE family. MEN, MEN, MEN. :smh: Thanks BattleCat.

uh-huh

That's just what he gets....good for him.

ROTF

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Damn robber, how did she do it. Let the rest of us married men know how you got conquered, so we can defend ourselves (although I would have never had the *(& to even try that one)

The world is coming to an end!! Repent.....

You know something is not right when Robber is going to miss a JSU vs. Alcorn game!! That explains the 70 plus degree temps in Mississippi over the past few days!!

First Tyson's speech (I'm not Mother Teresa. I'm not Charles Manson, either)! Then Dubya's speech (take your pick)!! Now this!!

*praying that he doesn't get pimped like this the day that Capital City Classic is played!!*

Man, I've met Mrs. Robber...........

And if she told me to jump, you'd swear I had springs in my shoes.

:D

Sorry to hear that you'll be enjoying the sounds of Little Luther. I'm sure she'll make up for it some kind of way. You can watch a tape of the game man.....

*snicker*

OH Really !!!

Originally posted by chocalate_topaz
Women Rule!!!!

Men Drool!!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yeah, women do rule.....
Which explains why we have had so many Female Presidents !!:D

rn37.gif

<font size=5>LET ME MAKE THIS PERFECTLY CLEAR!!!</font>

41pbush.jpg

<font size=5>READ MY LIPS!!!</font>

<font size=7>KISS MY ARSE!!!</font>

Re: OH Really !!!

Originally posted by Makaho Bedrock

Yeah, women do rule.....
Which explains why we have had so many Female Presidents !!:D

Yeah and black male presidents too!!:D

Get a napkin or a bib or something!

Don't get mad, Robber.

Maybe the JSU SWACPage peeps will form the "Missing Man" formation at the game for you!!

Re: Re: OH Really !!!

Originally posted by chocalate_topaz

Yeah and black male presidents too!!:D

Get a napkin or a bib or something!

There have been plenty of black male presidents....just not in the U.S. Move to Africa and you will see plenty.

And if women were smart they could rule the world.....why??

Cuz they currently represent 54% of the population that currently possess 100% of the PUDDIN!!!

Stedman Graham Please send help !!!:D

Robber, I know how you roll. So I know, Mrs. Robber did a lot of begging, cooking, and compromising, to get you to go to the concert, plus, I know you will be compensated when the concert is over.

You guys will hear Robber, making an announcement in November, that Robber III has just arrived.

To think, Battle Cat is supposed to be your man, and he put you out there like that.

SMH @ the haters. Sorry D-Town, for stealing your line.

NICE

Awwwww Helllllllll Naaaaaaaa

Robber still wears the pants!!!

It's a game folks. You give a little to get a little.

Hey Robber!

You have to use this as ammo for that ONE AWAY game you REALLY want to go to. It works like a charm, but remember... them women folks try to lay that guilt trip thing on ya. Just step out and in the words of my sista-in-law, SHE"L GET OVER IT!!!

*might be a week or two, but she will!!*

Just Be Strong My Brotha!!! :D

Back