Mr Rashaad, respectfully, you have a renegade 'Smack Board' moderator

Panther88

Banned
:smh:

These are the Smack Board moderators (as of 05/31/2012 07:59AM CST, planet earth, milky way galaxy, blah blah blah):
<b>Moderators of this Forum
<font color="blue">mighty hornet,C-LeB28,Robber,</font></b>

This is a link to the thread I started recently--> <a href="http://www.tspnsports.com/forums/showthread.php?105883-How-I-see-the-future-LDCs-between-TSU-and-pvu"><b><u><font size="3" color="blue">Click Here For Thread</font></u></b></a>

I <b>expect</b> software related guys to note the diffs <b>instantly</b> because we deal in case-sensitivity dependant upon what platform we're on... So, what's different between the 2 following strings below?
<b><font size="3">
1. "How I see the future LDCs between TSU and pvu"
2. "How I see the future LDC between PVU and sTu"
</font></b>

String number "1" is currently the <b>modified</b> title of a thread I started. String 2 is the <b>ACTUAL</b> string title I used to start the original thread.

So, one of your mods took it upon themselves not only to modify the thread title but also the ordering as well. Click the thread for the proof starting @ the very FIRST post I created and the subsequent ones where if you quote a previous post, it copies (verbatim) the thread title. I'm not pointing fingers but... I don't think <b>mighty hornet or robber</b> have a vested interest in PVU or stu sports. :| Do the math SWAC... do the math. :crazy:

You do know any moderator/administrator has the ability to moderate any of the public forums right?

You do know any moderator/administrator has the ability to moderate any of the public forums right?
Why C-LeB28? Whyyyyyyyyyyyy?????? :bawling:
*sniffle*
If you wanted a nucca to shut up, all you had to do was pm a nucca. :(

Kum bah yah my lawd, kum bah yahhhhhhhh :(

:shame:

is it that serious moderators....I remember a certain moderator would come and create a thread...talk shit then close it....:shame: is it really that serious.

:shame:

is it that serious moderators....I remember a certain moderator would come and create a thread...talk shit then close it....:shame: is it really that serious.

Exactly! It is not that serious at all! Now he got me interested in knowing who changed the title of that thread!

I am not interested and don't give a lovely Fukk...another man crying babies is what this amounts too...respectfully stated!
Feelings just hurt mane :(. I just wanted y'all to get better, take ownership of y'alls problems, and/or simply acknowledge sincerely that there is and was malfeasance.
Y'all didn't hafta take it out on an old decrepit(thx Tone) man like this.

Panther88 ,

Sit your narrow azz down and shut the fcuk up. You bring nothing but bullshyt 99% of the time you post on here. You could not handle being a damn moderator less along an admin. Now if your feelings are hurt or you have something to discuss about my post. Inbox me and we will discuss. If not post real shyt. Aint like you going to the game anyway...

This goes to anybody else trying to knock a mod or admin for doing their job!!! Including you Get Ready!!!

Panther88 ,

Sit your narrow azz down and shut the fcuk up. You bring nothing but bullshyt 99% of the time you post on here. You could not handle being a damn moderator less along an admin. Now if your feelings are hurt or you have something to discuss about my post. Inbox me and we will discuss. If not post real shyt. Aint like you going to the game anyway...

This goes to anybody else trying to knock a mod or admin for doing their job!!! Including you Get Ready!!!

:dead:

:lmao: :lmao:

See? All this... And for what? :shame:
P88 is hated because P88 speaks truthism about education & athletics @ D-1 level. Mods/admins modifying threads/posts @ a whim due to estrogenal hereditary lol emotionalism?

What gives?

Nothing give...if the truth hurt deal with and move on!!!

If you consider the garbage you speak as truth regarding education & athletics @ D-1 level you need reevaluate yourself.

Since you speaking about football...you not referring to d1 which is no longer used. Your title you crying about is between two team playing at the D1 AA level or better know as the Football Championship Subdivision...

Don't you have a tractor to play with or some skeletons to plant on a tree?

Panther88 ,

Sensitive much?

Are you threatening people?

Where have you been? Looks like you've been hiding out for over a year. I leave the board for a few weeks and you come from deep out of the woods acting like some big internet tough guy.

Look dude, P88 and Get Ready have brought more laughs and entertainment to this board than you EVER have or EVER will. There wouldn't be a board to moderate or administrate if it weren't for people like P88, GR and the others. What you need to do is show them some RESPECT and let them talk smack on the SMACK BOARD! That's what you effeminate admins and mods claim it's for. Or do you change your mind on that daily like women too?

Black people like you make me sick. Give them a little authority and they don't know how to act. Go somewhere and dry your tears, dude. Ease your sensitive emotions. Nobody is afraid of your tough guy act. Stop being so sensitive and emotional and learn how make rational and fair decisions based on a clear set of rules. You know ... like a MAN would.

While you're at it, let me in the Men's Forum. :lol:

Sensitive much?

Are you threatening people?

Where have you been? Looks like you've been hiding out for over a year. I leave the board for a few weeks and you come from deep out of the woods acting like some big internet tough guy.

Look dude, P88 and Get Ready have brought more laughs and entertainment to this board than you EVER have or EVER will. There wouldn't be a board to moderate or administrate if it weren't for people like P88, GR and the others. What you need to do is show them some RESPECT and let them talk smack on the SMACK BOARD! That's what you effeminate admins and mods claim it's for. Or do you change your mind on that daily like women too?

Black people like you make me sick. Give them a little authority and they don't know how act. Go somewhere and dry your tears, dude. Ease your sensitive emotions. Nobody is afraid of your tough guy act. Stop being so sensitive and emotional and learn how make rational and fair decisions based on a clear set of rules. You know ... like a MAN would.

While you're at it, let me in the Men's Forum. :lol:

Hold up bro..look who trying to be tough internet guy!!!! I don't have to grow big nutz behind a keyboard. I just say what no one else will. Smack is smack but to a level...you call out mods or admin for doing a job is not cool!

I will let you in June 31 for trying to be a keyboard gangsta.

Hold up bro..look who trying to be tough internet guy!!!! I don't have to grow big nutz behind a keyboard. I just say what no one else will. Smack is smack but to a level...you call out mods or admin for doing a job is not cool!

I will let you in June 31 for trying to be a keyboard gangsta.

I'll also say what no one else will.

Calling out mods and admins for not applying an arbitrary set of "rules" fairly is not only cool, but necessary. I put rules in quotes because this board doesn't have a consistent set of rules that you can even attempt to apply to anybody. What you have is a group of rogue mods who randomly target and try to bully people for inconsistent, irrational and emotional reasons. That type of behavior MUST be confronted every single time it happens. Some of us have the courage to do that without any care or concern for your threats at all.

Make a set of clear rules. Put them somewhere on the board where they can be read by all. Enforce them fairly and you wouldn't have this problem.

Until then, don't think you can bully people into silence and get away with it. It's not going to happen.

What SUJF said, lock.
Smack sidebar: let my boy in lock. He's golden :bowdown:.
*return to smack*
Dis just some H.A.S. (Hoe Assed Shit) how y'all done resorted to treating us around here. I was supposed to give my "State of The TSPN Address" @ 40K posts and I'll be damned if y'all didn't fvck that up w/ distracting shit by modifying my posts/thread man. Also, I have not a clue that fbs & fcs were still called D-1 lol. Plz give more credit than that.

I'll also say what no one else will.

Calling out mods and admins for not applying an arbitrary set of "rules" fairly is not only cool, but necessary. I put rules in quotes because this board doesn't have a consistent set of rules that you can even attempt to apply to anybody. What you have is a group of rogue mods who randomly target and try to bully people for inconsistent, irrational and emotional reasons. That type of behavior MUST be confronted every single time it happens. Some of us have the courage to do that without any care or concern for your threats at all.

Make a set of clear rules. Put them somewhere on the board where they can be read by all. Enforce them fairly and you wouldn't have this problem.

Until then, don't think you can bully people into silence and get away with it. It's not going to happen.

When a set of "CLEAR" rules are made you "all" cry about them. If they are enforced you "all" cry about them. If they not enforced you "all" cry about them. I'm not a bully..I will stated the facts and move on. Now since you acting like a SU version of P88..you can take your ball and run home with it too!

Back