Movies with the most memorable one-liners.

From Men of Honor

Robert DeNiro introduces himself to the class....
Good Morning recruits!!! I am Master Chief Billy Sunday...And I am GOD!!!!!!

Robert DeNiro asks Cuba Gooding, Jr....
Why would a n****r wanna be a Navy Diver, huh Cookie????? Why???

Cuba Gooding, Jr, gasping for breath, says...
Cause they told me I couldn't........

At the trial
DeNiro: C'mon Cookie...I want my gott-dayum 12 steps!!!!!

:idea:

more

How to be a Player:
"I told you about ____, but did you listen? NO! Now you just a statistic!"

Which Way is Up?:
"D-mn Elly-May! You shoal is FINE!"

Blazing Saddles
"Good morning mam. UP YOUR N-WORD! what did you think they were going to do?"

MS Burning:
"You know what I like about baseball Mr Barber? It's the only sport where a black man,, can swing a stick at a white man,, AND NOT START A RIOT!"

",,,, (sniff),,, you even beginnin to smell like a n-word,, jew-boy,,"

",,, they just ain't like us,,,, they don't bath,,, they stink,,,"

Full Metal Jacke:
"I do not look down on n-words, kikes, wops or greasers! in my here you are ALL equally worthless!"

"Marine, what is that button on your body armor? A PIECE SYMBOL, SIR! Where'd you get it? I DON'T KNOW, SIR! What's that you got written on your helment? BORN TO KILL, SIR! You write born to kill on your helment AND you wear a piece button; WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO BE, SOME KIND OF A SICK JOKE?! NO SIR! What is it suppose to mean? I DON'T KNOW, SIR!
You don't know very much do you? NO SIR! You better get your head and your -ss together or I WILL take a giant -hit on you! Now what is it suppose to mean?!"

"Are you going to quit on me Pvt Pile?! WELL ARE YOU??!!!! THEN QUIT YOU SLIMEY WALRUS LOOKING PIECE OF -HIT!! GET DOWN OFF MY OBSTACLE!!!! GET THE -UCK DOWN OFF MY OBSTACLE!!!! I WILL MOTIVATE YOU PVT PILE, IF IT SHORT-*ICKS EVERY ____ IN THE CONGO!!!"

Smokey & the Bandit:
"(black sheriff)Did you say you are a Sherriff Justice from Texas? (Jakie Gleason) DAS A BIG 10-4! DIS IS SHERIFF BEUFORD T. JUSTICE, OF TEXAS!!! (black sheriff),,you do know, of coarse, that you are out of your jurisdiction,,, I suggest you let my department handle this. (Gleason)Das veri cumfutin,,, BUT I'M IN HIGH-SPEED PU-SUITE! CAINT-CHU HEA GOOD??!!! (black sheriff)I hear perfectly. The fact that you are a sheriff is not germane to the situation. (Gleason)DU GOD-*AMN GERMANS GOT NUTTIN' TA DO WITH IT!!!!!!!!!"

:lmao:

Back