Movie on ShowTime????

kbSU89

I can't think of the title of the movie I saw on Showtime last night. I will check online to see, but I am still thinking about it.

It was a prison movie with black guys. Master P was one of the main characters.

This movie will make you sick about prison life, but it also teaches you to pick your friends carefully.

If any of you know about this movie, tell me what you think.

89comSUgrad said:
I can't think of the title of the movie I saw on Showtime last night. I will check online to see, but I am still thinking about it.

This movie will make you sick about prison life, but it also teaches you to pick your friends carefully.

That was Lockdown...It came on a few days ago.

Thanks,

I checked online and saw the title.

I did not see it from the beginning, I was channel surfing and stopped on that channel.

From what I saw will make you :vomit: :vomit:

89comSUgrad said:

The was called 'what is going to happen to P because 5-0 caught him in Cali with a heater and a car without plates.'

this is a funny ass movie, especially when they was finna rape the boy." God don't like this, man!" :lmao:

Back