Mother of suspect in Huntsville police shooting: ‘My heart goes out to the officer’s family’

The media should not have done this story. The lady is emotional and they played on it to present an image. Unfortunately I don't think he set out to kill the police officer. He thought he was being robbed. They usually have a large amount of money on them during this kind of drug transaction. Unfortunately he made a bad decision that he has to live with. At 40 years old if you ain't made money in the streets and you still in it you got issues. Sad that our brothers can't leave the streets alone. You live by the sword you die by it. Life is about choices. He made a very bad one and now has to pay for it. Black men gotta learn a gun is not a toy. Once you pull that trigger consequences come behind it. Besides the dope game is a loser profession. Very few hit that big lick. Very few...... They keep on pushing their luck telling themselves this gonna be my last big run, but unfortunately when you running with the devil he will convince you that you need to just try it one more time...... Sad!

Last edited:

The media should not have done this story. The lady is emotional and they played on it to present an image. Unfortunately I don't think he set out to kill the police officer. He thought he was being robbed. They usually have a large amount of money on them during this kind of drug transaction. Unfortunately he made a bad decision that he has to live with. At 40 years old if you ain't made money in the streets and you still in it you got issues. Sad that our brothers can't leave the streets alone. You live by the sword you die by it. Life is about choices. He made a very bad one and now has to pay for it. Black men gotta learn a gun is not a toy. Once you pull that trigger consequences come behind it. Besides the dope game is a loser profession. Very few hit that big lick. Very few...... They keep on pushing their luck telling themselves this gonna be my last big run, but unfortunately when you running with the devil he will convince you that you need to just try it one more time...... Sad!

I see, he had a few run-ins with the law. This is just my opinion, if you have reached a certain age. It's time to leave that street shut alone.

I get going to prison once. After that thank God you have a second chance and make the best of it by living right. This young man could not stop. I have seen guys get locked up a number of times. They do a few calendars or get probation and back to the streets putting in work.

I get going to prison once. After that thank God you have a second chance and make the best of it by living right. This young man could not stop. I have seen guys get locked up a number of times. They do a few calendars or get probation and back to the streets putting in work.

Meanwhile, the white man is making a killing (I.e. Lawyer fees, calling cards, probation fees and etc) off our azzes.

Single black mother are running our communities into the ground.
That is the underlying issue. And I blame a few things. In the mid to late 90s, a lot of mothers began to have this "ah there just kids" saying which started a whole fire of excusable bad behavior.... that's #1 I blame. I hate when I hear parents say "ah there just kids".... Shhh.... Heck none of my parents nor grandparents nor uncles aunts are older cousins played that.
#2 Women in general, arent held responsible for anything except murder... and sometimes they beat that...so now we are in a culture of the womans mentality "live free", "be free" "live your best life" "everything is going to be ok" "it's all about how I feel and not Logic" "you know I can twerk at a Lakers game" "i can be a female rapper and use the bathroom on live" "you know i can support my children being transgender" I can go Alllllll day long on most of these women today..... they hold No accountability or responsibility.... My 6 yr old black boy son is held accountable and will be held accountable more than grown women...teenage girls.... #Facts. I've lived it an seen it and Many black men can agree.... I mean man.... I blame welfare... goverment housing. For making these single mothers this way and our communities.... and what's gonna happen, she gonna be right there in the kitchen with the "Girl chiles, and cuz baby?, and giiiirl while cooking Christmas dinner with NO responsibility or accountability her whole Life....and I ain't Even gonna get on Lizzo....all I got to say is them same black women hi fiving The cardi bs and lizzos bet not be the same ones in church every Sunday and telling people to Pray about it... What about the future image for your daughters nieces cousins sisters.....But NO accountability though....

If logic and the rational acceptance of responsibility are masculine traits, shouldn't these failures be the responsibility of ... men? It seems to me a large part of the blame can be laid at the feet of men who are unwilling and unable to lead themselves much less lead a family - women and children - which is where the real breakdown has occurred.

If we're going to talk about accountability, let's start where it should start. With us. Men.

At some point, this joker should have decided that he didn't want to play into this white supremacist system that wants to institutionalize him. For the express purpose of breaking down the Black family by taking away that logical, accountable, protective, and corrective guidance that every family needs.

But, you can't guide anybody if you can't guide yourself. Can't keep yourself out of trouble.

It's easy to blame women for being female - protective of their children no matter what. However, there was a man involved in bringing that guy into the world too. At some point, the men in his life failed him. Ultimately, he failed himself. By not being logical ... and accountable ... to himself.

I'm not saying women are perfect and share no blame or responsibility for themselves or our community. I'm just saying placing blame doesn't help. The only thing we can control is ourselves and many of us men are doing a poor job of that.
Very good points

There were four young black men who escaped jail in Nashville. I think two or three of them were being held on murder charges. All four have violent records. The family members of these folks hid them out. This is the problem in our community. We support those who do wrong and mock those trying to do right. Not only do the uneducated do these things the educated also partake.

Back