Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Jackson ST

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Grambling St

Votes: 9 13.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Originally posted by lilC
That's my line. I am the head chauvenist here.

Now, with that said: Ain't nobody the most underrated SWAC band except in your own minds. Get real, here people, everyone thinks they're the most "hated on".

Now with that said: Ladies: Do you feel like you've been hated on? Then please feel free to send me a pitcher of Natural Light, your nude pic, your real phone number or one of your fine friends and her nude pic and I will be sure to get back at you with ideas for what your next pic/pics should include. Thank you for listening (cuz I know you diiiiiiiiiiddddddd). Yours Truly, SUPERMAN.:D

Nice !!!

Originally posted by CriTAUcal
You're still a student, aren't you?
nawl, i'm old school lady i crabbed in '87 but i still do what i do with DA BOX so i guess i'm still in the loop...notice my occupation......but i'm good

That's my line. I am the head chauvenist here.

Now, with that said: Ain't nobody the most underrated SWAC band except in your own minds. Get real, here people, everyone thinks they're the most "hated on".

Now with that said: Ladies: Do you feel like you've been hated on? Then please feel free to send me a pitcher of Natural Light, your nude pic, your real phone number or one of your fine friends and her nude pic and I will be sure to get back at you with ideas for what your next pic/pics should include. Thank you for listening (cuz I know you diiiiiiiiiiddddddd). Yours Truly, SUPERMAN.:D
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: lil c you are one crazy cat, you remind me of me:cool: :cool:

Originally posted by SKIP
nawl, i'm old school lady i crabbed in '87 but i still do what i do with DA BOX so i guess i'm still in the loop...notice my occupation......but i'm good

Dang!! You grown for real! :lol:

... that's a good thang though! :)

Dang!! You grown for real! :lol:

... that's a good thang though! :)
i'm glad you didn't say i was old i like how you said grown but i have a better word.......................experienced......ha ha ha ;) ;) :D :D :cool: :cool:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: lil c you are one crazy cat, you remind me of me:cool: :cool:

I am from TX. :lmao:

Meanwhile: Do you know lil Aaron Boudreaux at Marshall on snare? That's my lil homie man. (Plus, my lil sis goes there too) Tell him Charles said WZUP.

You again !!!!

Originally posted by GoodFella
Grambling and Alcorn are rated right where they should be......
:rolleyes: Well you right about one thing,.....Grambling is rated right where she should be,......At the top in terms of Fame as well as at the top for the most hated because player haters,....such as yourself ofcourse hate the fact that you could never be US nor can you stop our continued success no matter how much you try to trash our Great Name!!!! You will NEVER be worthy of baring the title World Famed!!! NEVER!!!! :retard:

Dude listen closely!! I have seen Grambling and Alcorn and in my opinion they are ranked right where they belong!! You can pull that "I want to be like Grambling" stuff, and "We are world fame" mess with me. That still wont change the fact that my opinion is still what it is, deal with it!!:cool:

I am from TX. :lmao:

Meanwhile: Do you know lil Aaron Boudreaux at Marshall on snare? That's my lil homie man. (Plus, my lil sis goes there too) Tell him Charles said WZUP.
aaron transfered to lamar this semester and is your sister in the band?????

Re: You again !!!!

Originally posted by Legend35
:rolleyes: Well you right about one thing,.....Grambling is rated right where she should be,......At the top in terms of Fame as well as at the top for the most hated because player haters,....such as yourself ofcourse hate the fact that you could never be US nor can you stop our continued success no matter how much you try to trash our Great Name!!!! You will NEVER be worthy of baring the title World Famed!!! NEVER!!!! :retard:
world famed for being slaw. nobody is afraid of grambling. the only thing that happens when people hear that grambling is coming is open a club because all ya'll are going to do is dance and until recently ya'll's music was garbage, i'm glad somebody made ya'll horns get in the woodshed and practice because nobody really care that grambling was coming. now there is your world fame......

aaron transfered to lamar this semester and is your sister in the band?????

Dang. I'll try to catch up with him at church if I can. No, my lil sis transferred from Willowridge. She might be trying out for majorette next year though.

Dang. I'll try to catch up with him at church if I can. No, my lil sis transferred from Willowridge. She might be trying out for majorette next year though.
that's cool, holla at me if you get that way. this weekend is ya'lls homecoming i just might be at the game saturday. but we have U.I.L competition saturday morning so i may come after that i'll try to holla at you. most likely i'll stand by the drummers........

Alcorn is not the most hated. :lol:

And are you sure that those are current JSU band members attending your practices?? WTH? :confused: :lol:
Unless times have changed, JSU never gave a dayum about Alcorn and/or their shows.

I was thinking the same thing! Alcorn haven't had a band IN MY OPINION since 95!

o.k.

Originally posted by GoodFella
Dude listen closely!! I have seen Grambling and Alcorn and in my opinion they are ranked right where they belong!! You can pull that "I want to be like Grambling" stuff, and "We are world fame" mess with me. That still wont change the fact that my opinion is still what it is, deal with it!!:cool:
You know what :retard:,....you are right . :retard: I must except the facts based on your findings.
What are the facts based on your level of observations????
1. You hate Grambling's band,....PERIOD!!!
2. You have a bias mentality
3. Whatever you daddy (su) say's ,.....you jump on the band wagon.
4. You are afraid to think independently from the views of your daddy!
5. It is yet to be determined how much knowledge in the field of music you portray to the Band Board you have???????
6. Based on over 90% of your total post on the Band Board,....it is concluded that you are incapable of giving a concise and truthful summation,...despite the tools necessary for your observation.
7. You are still a su reject and you will say and do anything to get in their good graces,.... thinking they will recieve you as one of their own!
So,....
In conclusion of your pattern of posting on the Band Board,....I have concluded that I have to except your finding as the best you can do based on your nature and dependent environmental mentality!!!!!! :slap: :retard:

Warning !!!!!!!!!!!

world famed for being slaw. nobody is afraid of grambling. the only thing that happens when people hear that grambling is coming is open a club because all ya'll are going to do is dance and until recently ya'll's music was garbage, i'm glad somebody made ya'll horns get in the woodshed and practice because nobody really care that grambling was coming. now there is your world fame......
This is unfair. This is to the point of stereo typing.

Re: o.k.

Originally posted by Legend35
1. You hate Grambling's band,....PERIOD!!!
Says who?? Find 1 post where I have said that I hate Gramblings band.
2. You have a bias mentality
Why because I state my opinion?
3. Whatever you daddy (su) say's ,.....you jump on the band wagon.
You brought Southern into this not me.
4. You are afraid to think independently from the views of your daddy!
Please explain?
5. It is yet to be determined how much knowledge in the field of music you portray to the Band Board you have???????
Just because Im not kissing Gramblings ass I have no knowledge?
6. Based on over 90% of your total post on the Band Board,....it is concluded that you are incapable of giving a concise and truthful summation,...despite the tools necessary for your observation.
Likewise....
7. You are still a su reject and you will say and do anything to get in their good graces,.... thinking they will recieve you as one of their own!
So,....
In conclusion of your pattern of posting on the Band Board,....I have concluded that I have to except your finding as the best you can do based on your nature and dependent environmental mentality!!!!!! :slap: :retard:
"THROWS RED FLAG ON THE PLAY TO CHALLENGE YOUR QUESTION" When and where in my post do I jock Southern?? Please find these topics and statements to back your theory.... [/B]

Back