Morris out for the season

Da_Sperm

News
According to the KC Star, wide receivers Sylvester Morris (knee) and Dameane Douglas (leg) were placed on injured reserve, ending their seasons.

Views
Morris is a former first-round pick who will now spend his third straight season on the injured list. Douglas is a special teams standout.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I think it was a broken leg, although I'm not sure. He might wanna look into an injury settlement and then a new career. Forget football, you gotta be able to walk.

I could have sworn that Slyvester Morris played a season without injury in KC. I remember hearing his name on ESPN and seeing him making some catches in Chiefs games during the regular season.
I might be mistaken but I'm almost positive that Morris hasn't spent every year on IR. He's been in the league about 3 years, right?

He played during his rookie year. Got hurt just before his second season. Missed that year and the following year (which was last season). Now he's out for the upcoming season (his fourth season in the league).

That's terrible. I know that he was having a great rookie season. KC was expecting big things from him after his rookie year.

I hope he can overcome these injuries and play some more in the league.

I'm surprised that KC is going to keep him this year at all.... One year of IR is one thing, but three???? He better have a helluva season next year, or he's toast (burnt Texas Toast)......

:smh:

Back