Morris Brown College Gets The Hope Scholarship Back

I doubt very seriously you have spent more time in the AUC than I have or interacted as an adult with their students (if you haven't spent several years on these campuses, you are not in the ball park)......We will agree to disagree.

Well you definitely should be able to tell the difference between students at a top level private hbcu and an open admissions private hbcu

man, get real and stop trying to prop up the "students at a top level private hbcu" as some angels who do nothing but study and go to class.

College students at any campus are college students, and they will act as college students do, regardless of what school they attend.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
man, get real and stop trying to prop up the "students at a top level private hbcu" as some angels who do nothing but study and go to class.

College students at any campus are college students, and they will act as college students do, regardless of what school they attend.

MH, even in Kappa, I can tell what school certain ones went to....and you KNOW you can relate to the same in Alpha...:lmao: Truth be told, when I was in ATL, the CAU Nupes were always in fights but the MoBrown Nupes looked like they were always in fights..

MH, even in Kappa, I can tell what school certain ones went to....and you KNOW you can relate to the same in Alpha...:lmao: Truth be told, when I was in ATL, the CAU Nupes were always in fights but the MoBrown Nupes looked like they were always in fights..

I disagree the Gamma Epsilon chapter of Kappa Alpha Psi does not have any problems with any other chapters or frats in Atlanta because they are the ones who started the whole KAPPA BALL thing in Atlanta. When did morris brown have kappas on campus. I know this because i am apart of CAU NPHC and a member of the Sexy Sigma Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Inc.

When did morris brown have kappas on campus.

I stopped reading right there..... :smh:

...and when did Clark become the Gamma Epsilon Chapter?

When I lived in ATL, there we Kappa chapters at GaTech, Clark, MoBrown, Emory, and Georgia State. We ran the Georgia from the time you hit the border....:lmao: I'm am a young old head so I guess the things I speak of are before your time. :lmao:

I stopped reading right there..... :smh:

...and when did Clark become the Gamma Epsilon Chapter?

When I lived in ATL, there we Kappa chapters at GaTech, Clark, MoBrown, Emory, and Georgia State. We ran the Georgia from the time you hit the border....:lmao: I'm am a young old head so I guess the things I speak of are before your time. :lmao:

Um how old are you because since 1988 clark atlanta university kappa's have been the gamma epsilon chapter. Clark Atlanta University is nothing like MORRIS BROWN COLLEGE. You guys need to understand were much different then MBC because there students went there for a Liberal Arts Education. Here at Clark Atlanta were a research University. O yeah at Clark Atlanta the KAPPA's do not run anything because Alpha Phi Alpha controls our yard. Another thing there is a difference between Clark and Clark Atlanta University. Please learn to say my school full name!

Another thing there is a difference between Clark and Clark Atlanta University. Please learn to say my school full name!

Most people on this board are highly educated on knowing the names (and maybe even the history and current updates, too) of our fellow HBCUs.

Also, keep in mind that this is a SWAC board-- not SIAC.

Most people on this board are highly educated on knowing the names (and maybe even the history and current updates, too) of our fellow HBCUs.

Also, keep in mind that this is a SWAC board-- not SIAC.

I know this is but what we were taught at Clark Atlanta University is not to let people just call it clark because that is not the name of our school. Another thing i know this is not the SIAC board but i am a fan of Southern University. Personally i do not attend SIAC games because i like swac games and meac games.

I know this is but what we were taught at Clark Atlanta University is not to let people just call it clark because that is not the name of our school. Another thing i know this is not the SIAC board but i am a fan of Southern University.

I can respect that (can even appreciate the school pride!), but this is a more "relaxed atmosphere" where we don't always get formal on our college names.

I can respect that (can even appreciate the school pride!), but this is a more "relaxed atmosphere" where we don't always get formal on our college names.

I can see that now thanks for the info. But Morris Brown College should be accredited by this fall because while im here working as an orientation guide for Clark Atlanta. I keep overhearing people talking about Morris Brown rejoining the AUC. Which I feel will enlighten the AUC more because we will be back to having two Coed schools in the AUC.

To old heads in the ATL, Clark will always be Clark. :lol: Also my brother crossed at Clark in 82-83 time frame and I thought they were the Gamma Kappa chapter. I'm going to have to call him and ask him about that. I thought thye used to call themselves the Gamma Gangster chapter.

To old heads in the ATL, Clark will always be Clark. :lol: Also my brother crossed at Clark in 82-83 time frame and I thought they were the Gamma Kappa chapter. I'm going to have to call him and ask him about that. I thought thye used to call themselves the Gamma Gangster chapter.

Your right Gamma Kappa is Clark Atlanta University and Gamma Epsilon is Tuskegee.

Um how old are you because since 1988 clark atlanta university kappa's have been the gamma epsilon chapter. Clark Atlanta University is nothing like MORRIS BROWN COLLEGE. You guys need to understand were much different then MBC because there students went there for a Liberal Arts Education. Here at Clark Atlanta were a research University. O yeah at Clark Atlanta the KAPPA's do not run anything because Alpha Phi Alpha controls our yard. Another thing there is a difference between Clark and Clark Atlanta University. Please learn to say my school full name!

Sorry but Clark Atlanta is Gamma Kappa or GK as we call them. Mo Brown was the Beta Delta chapter. Where the heyal you getting GE from.. :confused: . U sure u in school?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Washington High plays at MBC stadium for homecoming. I know we have the last three years.

MBC was trying very hard to make inroads at Washington to get some of their students. Because of the accreditation and negative PR, it has been a hard sell. I hope they can get their problems resolved. It looks to be still an uphill hard battle.

AME HBCU(s) have been in this situation before and has come through. MBC was really the crown jewel of the AME institutions. It will be a joyous day if/when they rebound..........so much history for so many decades.....Hosea Williams would be out done.....and probably would have been in front of SACS with a bull horn. :lol: :emlaugh:

does the beta delta chapter still exist now that morris brown is gone

With Stan as the President, I am sure that you will see Kappas there as soon as they get enough guys to have a line. :lmao: I will have to assume that they are in an inactive status and that they will be re-activated when the school gets back on solid ground. The Kappa plot was still a hot spot 2-3 years ago at MoB's "homecoming".

Back