Moral Loss

Suge

The Phat Mack
This is sad.....I mean I know you are 0-10, but to struggle and cheat to beat Miles college...you have reached an all time new low. I thought it was bad enough that you lost your HC.....to winless Morris Brown, but you have once again disgraced the SWAC with another Moral Loss. If any person in your stadium actually got up and cheered when you "pulled off this moral loss" on Saturday. They need to be beaten with a stick!

You suck 0-10. And if the SWAc ever thinks about retraction...I hope we give your arse the boot. You are a disgrace, and I am ashamed that a bunch of punk arse beeyotches like you are even affiliated with an ICON of BCF like Grambling. You make the entire SWAC look bad......No one but your weak sister school The Ho-nets has any respect for you. The SWAC respects you about as much as a 2 dollar hoe!

Basically what I am saying is..I hate you! I used to say you were walking the green mile...on your way to death row. But for weak hearted wussies like you...even death is to good!

But they were going to be 12-0 because they were 7-5 last year and they get better every year. BTW, Mike says they are three deep in every position.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
But Suge if they woulda started the #5 QB they woulda won this one. Coop has the SWAC right where he wants it.

You took the words right outta my mouth. A moral loss. AAMU is just disgusting. Always talking about your D1A coach. It don't even look like he would be a good DII coach.We should just put yall back on probation.

I cant even return smack on this topic... I may just join in. This season is _ _ _ !!!

Nobody was jumping up. IN a way the game went exactly how i wanted it to go. I wanted AAMU to win but by a lil margin. Cooper wont be NOWHERE near Huntsville/ Normal, whatever you want to call it, by next year.

What with this Hill,<br>Yall was lovin all up on cooper for the last few years telling us about D1A coaching and all that. Now you wanna give up on the man. What gives??? Next thing you know, Mighty Dog will give up on him, too. I tried to told you that life was different in the SWAC when the games really count. Now you see what I meant that winning a game like this one (Miles) don't get it anymore, it ain't the same. Welcome to the big time. To bad it means bye bye to your dumb coach.

Pitiful.....

What are yall talking about...Cooper is getting a 5 year extension!

when Cooper lost homecoming he sealed his fate!:eek: :emlaugh: :redhot: :emlaugh: :( .......

they held the extension and now it will go to the Board Of Trustees where "COOP" is a nobody.....:emlaugh:

there are reports he has contacted LOU HOLTZ for a job at U S.C.

Yall really want us to believe that you are going to fire cooper? Yeah right! Yall all sitting here acting like yall actually care about winning.......kneegrows please. And when did winning homecoming become so importatnt for you, I remember clearly all you buffoons talking about how only the game in B-ham mattered. You are 0-10......a season like this one is normal for you!

Cooper will be back, hell and yall will probably give him a raise?

Originally posted by Suge
Yall really want us to believe that you are going to fire cooper? Yeah right! Yall all sitting here acting like yall actually care about winning.......kneegrows please. And when did winning homecoming become so importatnt for you, I remember clearly all you buffoons talking about how only the game in B-ham mattered. You are 0-10......a season like this one is normal for you!

Cooper will be back, hell and yall will probably give him a raise?

Suge that was the first time we lost homecoming in almost 10 years.

]Originally posted by Suge
You are a disgrsace, and I am ashamed that a bunch of punk arse beeyotches like you are even affilaitedwith an ICON of BCF like Grambling.
Suge,
You should be imbarrassed for those spelling errors!!!!!

:D

LOL @MH..if my typo's were truly spelling errors...then I would be imbarrassed.

My typing is much worser than my spelling.

Coop ain't going nowhere. You dopes signed him to an extension. You can't afford to buy him out and he got a baby to feed.

Originally posted by THE BENGAL
Coop ain't going nowhere. You dopes signed him to an extension. You can't afford to buy him out and he got a baby to feed.

May I ask when the extension was signed? JSU Hville folks stay in AAMU business and dont know ****.

Coach Cooper had his extension offer pulled AT HALF TIME OF THE TENN. ST. GAME!

In the past we have not given many of our coaches a FAIR chance, but Coach Cooper has been at AAMU longer than any coach in recent years.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back