Mo'Nique Is Fed Up With Women Wearing Bonnets In Public! 💁🏾‍♀️

I'm seeing a lot of nit picking about the bonnets. Maybe it's just me, but if the woman has a nice body and pretty face and you want to get with her, that bonnet is not going to stop most guys from shooting their shot.

I'm seeing a lot of nit picking about the bonnets. Maybe it's just me, but if the woman has a nice body and pretty face and you want to get with her, that bonnet is not going to stop most guys from shooting their shot.
It will for me. If a woman looks like she doesn't care about her appearance it means she doesn't care how her puddin smells. Nasty don't do it for me.

Last edited:

195063736_3749855615139879_1084586696829782917_n.jpg
Monique is referring to shower caps and the bonnets women to sleep in. BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG DIFFERENCE!

Last edited:
And the emasculation of the Black man continues!!! :mad:
This display of solidarity supporting women who wear bonnets, which isn't being performed by many men in the grand scheme of things, isn't an indication that men are being emasculated.

Still will not change the baby momma and not wife scenario..... Men provide access to marriage and relationships. Women provide sex. knockem down with the Bonet and Marry the chick without it. Just saying..... Feminist and Simp beta males will not change that.

This display of solidarity supporting women who wear bonnets, which isn't being performed by many men in the grand scheme of things, isn't an indication that men are being emasculated.
The assumption that this is support can not be inferred from the picture in the post we are referencing.
Solidarity can be shown by not devaluing one's self, but by the men showcasing the bonnet women in some fashion.

They got ‘em with pockets now. Lol she can make a grip off them joints.

View: https://twitter.com/glossyfinney/status/1403541702103777281?s=20

Man I have earned every single cent of the scholarship I'm on going straight to hell. Don't have a funeral for my raggedy ass. Just throw some diesel, 92/93 octane gas, coal oil, flammable hand sanitizer, and some red oak firewood on my ass in a hole and set me on fire. Damned. smh

I know damned well this world ain't this damned small. Stupid man.... smh smgdh

The assumption that this is support can not be inferred from the picture in the post we are referencing.
Solidarity can be shown by not devaluing one's self, but by the men showcasing the bonnet women in some fashion.
But the assumption can be inferred that the two guys in the photo were emasculated because they were wearing bonnets?

And symbolic displays of solidarity can’t be performed under the strain of conformity to social norms, which you’re suggesting these men do.

The whole point of these acts is to support the subject by adopting certain characteristics as acceptable, such as people who shave their heads in support of cancer patients or men who walk in high heels to rise awareness about sexual violence against women.

But the assumption can be inferred that the two guys in the photo were emasculated because they were wearing bonnets?

And symbolic displays of solidarity can’t be performed under the strain of conformity to social norms, which you’re suggesting these men do.

The whole point of these acts is to support the subject by adopting certain characteristics as acceptable, such as people who shave their heads in support of cancer patients or men who walk in high heels to rise awareness about sexual violence against women.
A person shaving their head in support of cancer is brave, cancer can be terminal, the person did not choose to have cancer. I can't believe you equated a tacky bonnet wearing look with a potentially life ending, but definitely life changing disease.

I also disagree with wearing heels to "raise" awareness about sexual violence against women. That idea of "walking in their shoes" is somewhat patronizing; because most men will never know what it's like to be fearful of sexual violence. So yes the men that wore the heels, emasculation, I don't have to wear heels to support or stand in solidarity against any type of violence against women.

So since you seem to support this, where is your pic wearing a bonnet; saying hashtag Kendrick supports Black women wearing bonnets outside the house"?

A person shaving their head in support of cancer is brave, cancer can be terminal, the person did not choose to have cancer. I can't believe you equated a tacky bonnet wearing look with a potentially life ending, but definitely life changing disease.

I also disagree with wearing heels to "raise" awareness about sexual violence against women. That idea of "walking in their shoes" is somewhat patronizing; because most men will never know what it's like to be fearful of sexual violence. So yes the men that wore the heels, emasculation, I don't have to wear heels to support or stand in solidarity against any type of violence against women.

So since you seem to support this, where is your pic wearing a bonnet; saying hashtag Kendrick supports Black women wearing bonnets outside the house"?
I support people being treated humanely instead of finding opportunities to degrade people for relatively innocuous things.

Is that Ludacris in one of those pictures? Amazing! He had hoes in every area code. Baby mommas who didn't choose. He waited until he got old to get a woman. Not these type women who just hit in those area codes. Just saying..

I'm just going to keep it real and many will not like it. The truth is between the misinformation from the church folks and the simps trying to kiss up is the reason why so many black women are single and will die alone. Those two are the powerful misunderstood things women decisions on. Just saying....

Back