Molly Qerim on ESPN's "First Take" is awful!

I'm not talking about her "visuals". I'm talking about her performance as a moderator. Could care less about her visuals.
So, uh....I've uh...decided to revisit this thread because I uhh...stated that I could/couldn't care less about ole Molly's visuals. Well, I've gotten used to her being part of the show, but damn Molly, your visuals have improved!

Is it just me? (LOL)

So, uh....I've uh...decided to revisit this thread because I uhh...stated that I could/couldn't care less about ole Molly's visuals. Well, I've gotten used to her being part of the show, but damn Molly, your visuals have improved!

Is it just me? (LOL)
NOPE! LOL

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

Is it just me? (LOL)

No, it's not just you. On some days she has that high yellow black woman look.

Almost 5 years have passed and a lot has changed

1. Molly is still terrible lol. There are viral videos on Twitter and Youtube of her overstepping her lines and Max being obviously disgusted by it lol

2. Cari Champion and Jemele have gone full blown feminist c**ns with obvious disdain for heterosexual black men. And Cari went from BAM! to almost slimmer than Maria Taylor.

3. I stopped watching First Take after the SAS/David Clarke pic and him going full c**n against foundational black Americans. As T.O. said, Max is more "woke" than SAS on black topics

No, it's not just you. On some days she has that high yellow black woman look.
See, I knew someone would feel me on his. (LOL) That's exactly what it is. I don't know if it's Jalen or what. But there have been days when I look at her and be like...dayum Molly! :D

2. Cari Champion and Jemele have gone full blown feminist c**ns with obvious disdain for heterosexual black men. And Cari went from BAM! to almost slimmer than Maria Taylor.
I've not watched the show at all. Are they that bad about heterosexual brothers?

Back