Molly Qerim on ESPN's "First Take" is awful!

Kenn Rashad

Person In Charge
Staff member
Why did they hire her to replace Cari Champion? The lady (I don't remember her name) that filled in for her during the break is MUCH better than Molly.

Molly is horrible!

Cari got off as soon as she could to get to Sportscenter lol (I think her and/or Sage Steele will eventually get Robin Roberts spot on GMA) she was bleh to me as well like Molly lol. Bring back Jay Crawford and Woody lol

And it's Prim Siripipat who's the fill in host

Arc5TlTCIAIzph8.jpg

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Isn't she the one who gave Stephen A. Smith grief for saying that Tom Brady's wife was "hot"? If so, she needs to find a new profession. Has she done something else? Turrible.:(

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Uhhh....that right there is OVER RATED!

Gotta disagree with you Kenn on the OVER RATED. Now if you're talking about strictly the "visuals", I ain't even trying to hate on Molly. I'll give her props with that. I've just not been impressed with her presentation on-air. And again, the Stephen A. Smith brush back was on the level of a disillusioned teenage girl.
She's simply not a very impressive news (sports) person.

Maria is good right where she is at lol:

SEC Network host
Sideline reporting
Occasional fill in host for His and Hers

I feel her next move will be completely away from ESPN. I think Sage will be gone first after seeing her doing that New Year's Eve thing

Back on First Take, the show went down hill when they changed producers and they went away from "debate" to the current format. Jay Crawford knew exactly when to "moderate" and when to add his opinion. Cari was there over 3 years and never figured it out (but hey she's easy on the eyes lol). Same with Molly. They just need someone with enough sports knowledge to get by while the two Alpha dogs do their thing.

You put a Maria or even Josina (who also fills in on FT and HAH) in that spot and they would be a third wheel

Maria Taylor's being groomed. She still needs a little more time but she'll get more exposure on a bigger platform soon.

I'm waiting on ESPN to hire Stephanie Ready.

Gotta disagree with you Kenn on the OVER RATED. Now if you're talking about strictly the "visuals", I ain't even trying to hate on Molly. I'll give her props with that. I've just not been impressed with her presentation on-air. And again, the Stephen A. Smith brush back was on the level of a disillusioned teenage girl.
She's simply not a very impressive news (sports) person.

I'm not talking about her "visuals". I'm talking about her performance as a moderator. Could care less about her visuals.

I'm not talking about her "visuals". I'm talking about her performance as a moderator. Could care less about her visuals.
You're talking about her performance as a moderator? Really? When folks on here get banned, kicked, restricted, and abused by THESE moderators on here (one in particular that went to PV)? And you're talking about her as a moderator? Only in America. Well, she can't be no worst than that PV moderator on here.

Back